Group 7-day waking average?

An elevated 7.6 for me but to be expected during this illness. Tends to drop during the day and highest level I got through the day yesterday was 7.9.

Hope nobody is gone with the wind this morning, been ferocious in places😡

Windy morning all! A lovely 5.7 for me. Stayed in the 5's all day yesterday. Had a lovely family Easter dinner of roast lamb and I introduced everyone to my low carb lime cheescake for pud which went down very well.🙂

Morning all 5.3 for me. 4 squares of Lindt 80%

[QUOTE="Mark Parrott, post: 587971, member: 14673" I introduced everyone to my low carb lime cheescake for pud which went down very well.🙂[/QUOTE]

Hi Mark got a recipe for that? Sounds good

Good morning all 🙂 and a better 6.7 today.
Need a blustery night here and not much better now!

Morning all, I hope y'all had a happy and blessed Easter?

A nice 5.5 for me today (and an actual 5.2 yesterday!)

I was 10.0 this morning! Off swimming in half an hour. Only learnt how to swim on Thursday lol!

www.ditchthecarbs.com[/URL]. base is ground almonds & dessicated coconut & 2 tsps of Stevia mixed with melted butter. Cheesecake is 2 tubs of full fat cream cheese & 2 sachets of sugar free lemon & like jelly mixed with just 300mil of boiling water. Also zest & juice of a lime. No bake, just sets in the fridge. I also drizzled 85% dark choc on top.

I was 10.0 this morning! Off swimming in half an hour. Only learnt how to swim on Thursday lol!

Well done Rosie on learning to swim. What prompted you to do hurst?

7.6 this morning, after eating the feet of my Lindt Rabbit last night on a 4.3 at bedtime.
Someone else said diabetes rules do not apply over Easter.

Late posting as we have just finished moving my dobby weaving loom from one room to another, which required it all being taken apart and put back together. Now a superb view of the garden from my weaving bench.

Well done Rosie on learning to swim. What prompted you to do hurst?

A close friend loves swimming and has been asking for years if I'll go yet I always made excuses. Then on Thursday for some reason I just asked her if she'd teach me. She said yeah so I decided it was best to do it then and there otherwise I'd chicken out again! I thoroughly enjoyed it once I realised that im not going to drown ha! Did 24 lengths then went back and did water aerobics the same day! Did another 24 lengths today. Going to build it up gradually as I'm very slow. People were constantly over taking me but I'm not bothered!

24 lengths!! Well done.

I can't swim. Wife had tried to teach me but failed. I was petrified.

A close friend loves swimming and has been asking for years if I'll go yet I always made excuses. Then on Thursday for some reason I just asked her if she'd teach me. She said yeah so I decided it was best to do it then and there otherwise I'd chicken out again! I thoroughly enjoyed it once I realised that im not going to drown ha! Did 24 lengths then went back and did water aerobics the same day! Did another 24 lengths today. Going to build it up gradually as I'm very slow. People were constantly over taking me but I'm not bothered!

Great exercise Rosie! That will get your levels down 🙂

Morning folks 5.9 today and the consultant before work, oh the deep joys my life currently holds. Least it's a short week I suppose 🙂

Good morning folks - 7.9 for me today.

Hahaha. LOL Rosie...Well done on finding a new hobby and taking to it, well, like a diabetic to water.😛

Morning all. 🙂 6.5 here.😛 Looks like we've got your leftover wind and rain today! Going shopping later for my Mum's 80th birthday present - she looks and acts about 60 (hope I've got mostly her genes!).:D🙄

Morning all, and yes,Bloden, it is calmer here, you've obv got our leftovers.
5.3 for me today,

Morning all, hope you all had a great easter weekend. 8 for me today (sorry kooky).

Back