Group 7-day waking average?

Hope you're getting your head round your new diagnosis Khskel, I'm thinking of you with shared understanding.

I haven't tested yet this morning. I'm still waking like I have a major hangover without the benefit of the party!
It's sinking in and I hope your hangover has improved.

I'd sneak a bit of chocolate to raise your level before you start hiding the eggs SB2015 😉

My Easter bunny lost its ear before we left.
The event was then cancelled due to dangerous wind das

Morning folks, 6.4 today, I have to confess I've already had a chocolate truffle with breakfast...well it is Easter after all, it'd be rude not to surely 😛 Plus I've got a day of painting ahead so I'll need that extra sugar to fuel the day. It's my least favourite bit today....the ceiling eek 😱

Happy Easter everyone! 8.3 for me this morning. Not had anything to eat yet as waiting the required amount of time for the Levothyroxine to be absorbed but after that I will be chomping on a toasted hot cross bun for brekkie :D

5.7 this morning. Decided to get up 'old time' Happy Easterr everyone.
Happy Neckache, Kooky, I hate ceilings too.

Happy Easter 🙂 Oops a low 3.1 for me after I fell back asleep, thank goodness my pump was awake and suspended insulin.

Congratulations on the HS khskel 😎

Morning all 4.7 for me.

Happy Easter everyone 🙂 and 7.1 for me.
Well done on the great BGs!

Happy easter everyone! I was 10.1 this morning and now 16.7 after a roast chicken easter meal with a glass (or two!) of prosecco!

Happy Easter everyone.🙂 A lovely 5.1 for me this morning. Party went great last night. Buffet had lots of things in breadcrumbs but managed to find chicken wings & sausages. Also had a quarter of a scotch egg & a quarter of a ham sandwich. Before lunch 5.2 & 7.7 afterwards. Don't think there was much meat in the sausages.🙄

Happy Easter everyone.🙂 A lovely 5.1 for me this morning. Party went great last night. Buffet had lots of things in breadcrumbs but managed to find chicken wings & sausages. Also had a quarter of a scotch egg & a quarter of a ham sandwich. Before lunch 5.2 & 7.7 afterwards. Don't think there was much meat in the sausages.🙄
Wow! That's fantastic Mark! 🙂 Morning everyone - a 5.6 for me today 🙂

Good morning everyone - a huge 9.2 for me today - better behave myself today. Still no more choccy bunnies in the house! 😳🙄

Morning 5.7 today, and as it turns out 12 dark chocolate truffles is the key to fending off a painting hypo! Might not be able to move the nerve damaged wrist today but that's just the perfect excuse for a bit of slosh TV I reckon 🙂

Good morning 🙂 5.1 today. Just been to check I have a roof still after the winds were so strong in the early hours 😱

Slosh tv is the way to go KookyC 🙂

Good morning 🙂 5.1 today. Just been to check I have a roof still after the winds were so strong in the early hours 😱

Slosh tv is the way to go KookyC 🙂
Morning all. 6.1 for me, after an alarming spike to 13.1 while watching The Night Manager last night. It was very gripping, but I'd no idea TV could raise my levels that much!
Wild and windy over our side of the Cotswolds too, Flower.

Morning all 4.7 for me this morning (despite hot cross bun and a few sneaky chips last night). Better actually have some breakfast before I go out on my run

Back