Group 7-day waking average?

A non impressive 7.6 for me this morning which perhaps is to be expected given the level of infection I still have. Still managing to stay under 8 during the day however so shouldn't beat myself up.

Maybe I should pop up to the hospital to get it done, it's only ever in the 4's there!🙄

Morning all 7.4 for me today. Looking forward to spending the easter weekend at a local brewery helping them move to a bigger premises. 4 days camping at a brewery with free food and beer. Anyone else in Essex want to come and lend a hand?
Hope you have a great weekend! 🙂

A non impressive 7.6 for me this morning which perhaps is to be expected given the level of infection I still have. Still managing to stay under 8 during the day however so shouldn't beat myself up.

Maybe I should pop up to the hospital to get it done, it's only ever in the 4's there!🙄
There's definitely been something going on with the hospital meters! Hope you are recovering well 🙂

There's definitely been something going on with the hospital meters! Hope you are recovering well 🙂

I agree northerner and it concerns me but they seemed to believe they were doing it right.

I'm on enforced rest for some time which doesn't come easy to me. I can't even sit and stuff myself with Easter goodies to cheer myself up. Not a happy bunny today 😳

Morning all 6.1 for me

Morning all, 5.7 today (5.5 yesterday).

Good morning all 🙂 and a very lucky 6.8 today which I don't deserve after a food fest during work shift last night. Not only have they got a full biscuit tin in our office but also free sample crisps! I had to try them being the piggy that I am. Anyway hopefully back to normal today and I must resist them on overnight tonight!
Amigo that's just so frustrating about the meters in hospital. It really shouldn't be.

Lindarose - nowt wrong with the occasional 'hog fest'!

I was 8.3 this morning then 8.3 after breakfast and now 8.3 before lunch. I think my meters stuck!!

I seem to be on a bit of a high today. Started off on 6.1, pre-lunch reading was 7.7 but felt higher! Think I'm getting off quite lightly though, son's birthday yesterday & went all out with a full 3 course binge at Frankie & Benny's... Carb guesstimating must be one of my Forte's!

Where is everyone? It's eerily deserted here this morning. 6.0 for me, with apologies to Kooky.

Good morning Robin and Flower. Perhaps Bank Holiday has led to some lie ins. 4.5 this morning.
A glass of wine last night has confirmed the pattern of a slight drop over night.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Well it was a 6.1 for me then I realised I hadn't cancelled the alarm 6.7 pre breakfast after an extra hour in bed

Good morning 🙂 I can't hear the alarm at the moment! 😱 6.5 for me today. Have a good weekend everyone! 🙂

Well it's a 6.0 for me so I apologise to myself :confused:. Have a lovely bank holiday everyone, I'm about to get outside in the sunshine, I believe rainmeggedon starts tomorrow so I'm making the most of it :D

Morning all! A lower 5.8 for me. I'm nearly out of strips & still waiting for my next supply so not testing as much. I'm off to a wedding anniversary on Sat & food will be laid on so I want to save some strips in case I'm naughty.:D

Happy Good Friday everyone - a 8.2 for me on this very beautiful, sunny day! :D

Back