Group 7-day waking average?

A nice round 5.0 for me, with apologies to kooky.
Good luck at the hospital today, Flower, will be thinking of you.

Morning! 5.8 for me & a solid night's sleep, great result :D

Good morning 🙂 3.9 for me today, I seem to have started going low again :confused:
Off to hospital today to try and find out why my kidney function has dropped so much so quickly, quite worried about it!
I hope that the appointment goes better than expected Flower x

Good morning all and 6.7 today 🙂
Sending good wishes to Flower and Amigo. Such low BGs Amigo! 🙂

Morning everyone, forgot to test this morning, but just wanted to say hello!

Morning all, 6.1 for me

Afternoon all, 5.6 for me today.

I hope yesterday's appointment went well, Flower.

Morning folks.🙂 10.7 here...typical! It's countdown to my next A1c and my Lantus is playing games...ho hum.:confused:🙄

How are you feeling today, Amigo?🙂

Good morning all 4.8 for me. Definitely need some breakfast before I get in the car.

Morning folks, a 6.1 today, have my hba1c test this morning which usually prompts a week of bumpy figures before hand so let's see if the blood sugar calms down after today. I think it's fair to say stress is a major trigger for me. If I've always been this sensitive to stress it's a wonder It took so long for my immune system to turn on me, in fact it's a wonder I'm still on this mortal coil. Tininiest bit of excitement and I'm off 🙄

Flower hope the appointment went better than expected, and Amigo hope you're lungs are playing ball soon 🙂

To everyone. 6.5 this morning. Seems to be a standard waking average for me now.

Good morning folks - 8.3 for me today.

Hope you are ok Flower xx

Morning everyone. Well I've escaped hospital and am home to a long period of recuperation.
Sadly I'm now back to being diabetic because according to the 4 x a day BG readings in there, I wasn't! I was 4.2 on a morning rarely rising to 6 which delighted and puzzled me. I did tell them but you just get a shrug. Unfortunately I wasn't well enough to be doing comparisons and wouldn't have expected to need to but I'm 6.9 on my meter this morning. In fact as soon as I got home I compared and their meter runs at at least 2.5 below mine.

Regrettably, I think mine is the accurate one and a controlled solution test says its operating within limits.

So the moral of the story for me is, don't rely on hospital testing!

But a night back in my own bed was bliss 🙂

Hope all is well Flower and good luck with the test Kooky. I totally understand the power of stress!

Glad you have escaped Amigo - now it really is feets up and rest!

Back