Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks northerner, much appreciated.

Unfortunately still pretty unwell in hospital but my BG's have rarely been over 5.7 which is unheard of for me.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Unfortunately still pretty unwell in hospital but my BG's have rarely been over 5.7 which is unheard of for me.

Well, that is something which means that at least your recovery is not being hindered by high or swinging levels 🙂 Keeping everything crossed, where physically possible 🙂

Good morning everyone. A nice smooth night waking with a 5.0. Makes up with battling with mid-teens yesterday after my gastroparesis decided to be upset because I had a sandwich at Costa Coffee - was correcting for several hours (only a sandwich and Diet Coke!)

Good morning Amigo sorry to hear that you are still so unwell but pleased to hear that your BG's have been steady x

Morning all.🙂 4.8 here.😛

Wishing you a swift recovery, Amigo.😳🙂

Good morning all and 6.8 today.
Get well soon Amigo and good to see such good BGs xx

6.2 for me and no being woken up at 5am by my cgm - quite an achievement:D

Afternoon all, I was at 8.2 this morning. I've only just got round to posting as I've been out and about most of the day. A spot of pottery painting this morning, lunch with friends, trip to farm shop then had my nails done.

A 5.4 from hospital. Hopefully on the mend but it's going to take a lot of recuperation to recover according to the docs.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Sounds like you had a lovely day Stitch 🙂
6.4 for me after correcting a 3.8. Lots of corrections yesterday but I barely got away from mid-teens/double figures.

Morning folks.🙂 8.9 here...not surprising, really, since we ate late last night and I didn't get to bed until about 1 - far too exciting for my little old body.

Sorry to hear it'll be a slow recovery, Amigo. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way...🙂

You busy bee, Stitch. Put your feet up today!😉

Good morning 🙂 6.3 for me today.

Hope they are looking after you well, @Amigo and that you have friends and relations to visit to help pass the time whilst you recover 🙂

Amigo I hopevthat you get well looked after x

Unfortunately we were due to fly out somewhere warm next week, all booked and paid for but I'm not fit to travel :(

They'll be other times.

Morning everybody! 6.1 for me this morning. Looks quite nice outside. Might pop to Skirlington market before heading back home to Cambridgeshire.

Back