Group 7-day waking average?

Woke up extremely late this morning to a 12.0

Good morning /afternoon all 🙂 and 6.7 after working til 4am.
Hope your doctor can help improve things for you Amigo. Your BGs are really good considering what your body is dealing with. Sending very best wishes xx

I'm sorry to hear you're back in hospital Amigo. Ile be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy escape! Take care and sending very best wishes xx

Hope you're back home soon Amigo. X

Aw, Amigo, sorry to hear you're still poorly.:( Hope the doctor arrives like a knight in shining armour and sorts you out.😳🙂

Morning all.🙂 Up early today, but not early enough to beat Dawn to it - 9.7. Ouch!

Robin, a question: I'm seriously considering changing the time I take my Lantus (I need to weed out these o/night hypos) - Did you find your time change threw a complete spanner in the works? I'm worried it'll effect absolutely everything and undo all my hard work.😱o_O

Good morning 🙂 7.1 for me today after a cheeky orange Club biscuit to fend off a hypo before bed, yum!

Best Wishes Amigo, I hope you start to feel better very soon..

Budge up Northerner, I'm joining you on the 5.9 step today, I'm told it's where are the cool people are today 😉

Amigo sorry to hear you're back in hospital, hope it's a short stay and they get you sorted X

Morning all, sorry Kooky and round 10 for me!!! I was at 6.5 before bed, talk about dawn phenomenon!

Aw, Amigo, sorry to hear you're still poorly.:( Hope the doctor arrives like a knight in shining armour and sorts you out.😳🙂

Morning all.🙂 Up early today, but not early enough to beat Dawn to it - 9.7. Ouch!

Robin, a question: I'm seriously considering changing the time I take my Lantus (I need to weed out these o/night hypos) - Did you find your time change threw a complete spanner in the works? I'm worried it'll effect absolutely everything and undo all my hard work.😱o_O
6.7 for me, but was 5.0 at 3.am, still Dawning, then.

Bloden, As you can see, I'm still getting a bit of a dip and a rise in the night, but not as dramatic a drop towards 3am as I used to, so it's been worth doing. I swapped to taking Lantus at 9am initially, but it seems to take ages to get going with me, so wasn't covering the continuation of the DP after I'd got up. So I now take it at 11am, which isn't ideal when I'm going out, but am sticking with it because it seems to work. Oddly, I did get disappointing figures about a week after the swap, and I've had to increase by a unit, from 7 to 8 since changing the time, but otherwise, it didn't seem to mess things up at all once I'd done the shift forward. ( I thought about gradually bringing it forward a couple of hours every day, but being an I'm patient sort, I went for it in two chunks in the end, so from 6pm, did it at lunch time the next, and then morning the day after, I just reduced Bolus to compensate. Funnily enough I had my most stable days for ages while letting that bed in!). Nothing went wildly pear shaped, they were just a bit higher than I'd like generally, and increasing by 1 unit seemed to iron out periods in the day when I wasn't staying level, but didn't cause overnight hypos. I am teetering on the brink some days, I probably need to get myself a half unit pen.
Sorry for the ramble, thoughts went down in random order, hope that helps!

Amigo I'm so sorry that you're back in hospital. I so hope that you are back home very soon.
11.7 for me I really am having to firefight. My seven day average has gone from 7.5 to 10.6!!! Not sure if it is gastroparesis or wondering what to do about the possible job :(

Morning all. 6.7 for me. Hope you get better soon Amigo.

Morning everyone! Is it Friday yet? I'm 11.8 this morning. The past few weeks have played havoc with my sugars. Can't seem to get them down again!

morning all 5.3 today. get well soon amigo,

Back