Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 5.5 here.😛 Hopefully less BG turmoil this week - I'm mentally pooped!

Have a lovely time in Budapest, Lynn.

Hope you're getting better and closer to being discharged, Amigo.

4.3 this morning😱 Worryingly low for me, and no idea what caused it. Nothing in for breakfast that could give me a bit of a boost either. Will check again when I get to work. Didn't think T2s on metformin could go hypo. Hope that's true...

Morning! 6.6 this morning. Off to see doc today to see what this bad smell I keep getting under my nose is. I think it's some kind of sinus infection. Worse when I lean forward. Goes away when I lie down. Really odd.:confused:

4.3 this morning😱 Worryingly low for me, and no idea what caused it. Nothing in for breakfast that could give me a bit of a boost either. Will check again when I get to work. Didn't think T2s on metformin could go hypo. Hope that's true...
I don't think you need to worry about that Bob - the meter might be measuring a bit on the low side, or it could be correct. Extremely unlikely to have a waking hypo on metformin, usually if people drop lower than 4.0 of metformin it's because of some strenuous activity and needing to eat. Do you know what your bedtime level was?

Morning all, a high 8.7 for me today. Gonna spend most of the morning looking through the forum to see what I missed over the weekend.

Morning all 5.4 for me today, and off to see nurse for HbA1C test.

Good morning al 🙂 and 7.1 today.
Enjoy your time away Lynn
Good luck with your appt Alan.

Morning! 5.2 for me, relief as my average yesterday was only 4.7 & I had 2 readings in the mid to low 3's o_O

Morning! 5.2 for me, relief as my average yesterday was only 4.7 & I had 2 readings in the mid to low 3's o_O
I always have to trim back on the insulin the day after a long run 🙂 Mid to low 3s don't tend to worry me too much, as long as I have some symptoms 🙂

Congrats on today's 'House Special'! 🙂

Morning 5.7 today, hope everyone is well today. Still battling the basal, three days of calm and then another "interesting day" yesterday. It's Ok I'll adjust the dose on a three day cycle, that's not annoying and time consuming at all, no not at all o_O

Good morning folks. 7.4 for me today.

Anyone heard from Amigo?

Off fore brekkie in the hotel then out into Budapest to explore.

Have a good one folks xx

Oo-er, Lynn. There's exciting! Have a lovely day.🙂

Morning all.🙂 3.3 here 😱 (Libre said 6.8 - absolutely oblivious to my hypo!).

Hope you're feeling better today and on the mend, Amigo. Sending ((hugs)), sunshine and a virtual bunch of your favourite flowers.🙂

Morning all 4.6 for me, Well done Northie on the "House special"

3.5 here. Blame the gardening, and the fact I upped my basal the other day. Time to get a half unit pen, methinks, the gap between 7 units and 8 is just too big. Congrats on the HS, Northie.

Morning all. 7.8 for me today. I'm on a training course today at work for my role as a health and wellbeing champion.

Back