Group 7-day waking average?

Get well soon Amigo, thoughts are with you.

Oh sweetie! Hope they sort you out quickly
hugs.gif

So sorry to hear you're in hospital Amigo. Sending love and get well soon wishes 🙂 xx

Poor Amigo.:( Hope you get sorted.

Good to hear Mark 🙂 It's interesting, don't you think, seeing what happens when you are ill? Something that never occurs to non-diabetics!
I've been in the 5's all day. Surely that deserves a cream cake.:D

Aw, Amigo, hope you get well soon.😳🙂

Morning folks.🙂 10.5 here - that'll learn me to have a lie-in.🙄 Mind you, the Libre's saying that Dawn and the Phenomenons started jamming at around half 5 so, lie-in or no lie-in, I was jiggered! Enjoy your Saturdays.😛

Good morning folks - 8.6 for me today.

Amigo - hope you are feeling better today !

6.2 here. Dawn was too busy creating bad vibes in Spain to trouble me much.

6.2 here. Dawn was too busy creating bad vibes in Spain to trouble me much.
I guess she thought it'd be warmer here - but it isn't! Hopefully she'll move on to sunnier climes soon and leave us both in peace.🙄

Lovely to hear all your supportive messages. Thank you 🙂

I had a bad night, feel like I'm trying to cough through broken ribs! Worst symptom is the raging tinnitus these high temps, sugar and infection bring.

Brilliant staff though who are making no fuss about the diabetes and said to keep it under 9 when I'm so sick is excellent going.

The hospital do lovely 'diabetic ice cream' too.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Take care Amigo, I hope that you are feeling much better very soon 🙂 Good to hear they are looking after you well 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.
Glad you're being looked after well Amigo and hope you get well and home soon xx

Oh Amigo, I hope you're starting to get better!

A 6.3 this morning, bit higher than it has been lately.

Morning all! Another 5.6 for me this morning. I'm sure my meter is stuck.🙂

I got a 6.5 this morning. Was all over the place yesterday, hoping for a more level day today! :confused:

Back