Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all. 7.4 for me today. Fingers crossed its a sign of things to come AJ.

Another illness induced 8.7 this morning I'm afraid :(

These levels are worse than when I was first diagnosed so there's clearly something nasty going on in my system. Got a chest infection now. Time to see the doctor I think....

Good morning! 7.0!😱 Unusually high for me. Didn't test after dinner last night as I are too late but didn't have anything high carb (pork, tomatoes, courgetti) & I haven't been that high during the height of my virus. Strange.:confused:

15.2 this morning

Oops. Went to bed at 5.0, ate half a biscuit.
9.5 at 13:00 corrected. Could have been that plain chocolate
10.7 at 14:00 confused. Corrected
14.7 at 5:00 with ketones and rising

Set change, TBR 200%, correction by pen
Still 15.2 at 6:00 , but now finally back below 10

It is amazing how quickly things rise once the pump is not doing its job.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 today.
Hope you soon feel better Amigo and can get those numbers back down.
Fingers crossed for the solution to the problem soon Kooky. 🙂

morning all 5.6 for me

Good morning 🙂 Joining KookyCat on the 6.4 step this morning 🙂

@Amigo I hope that the doctor is able to pinpoint the problem and you can get some treatment that works - get well soon! 🙂

Good morning 🙂 Joining KookyCat on the 6.4 step this morning 🙂

@Amigo I hope that the doctor is able to pinpoint the problem and you can get some treatment that works - get well soon! 🙂

Thanks northerner. The GP wanted me to go into hospital but I'm holding off until some blood tests come back. There's a junior doctor's strike on today so the place will be even more manic than usual!
He said the raised BG's were the least of my worries and at good levels in the circumstances.

Afternoon! Bit late but didn't get chance to post this morning. 5.5 on getting up at 7:30am, still 5.5 at 12:30pm before having lunch. No idea if anything untoward went off in between (what you don't know can't hurt you right?!). Seems I'm cured... :D

Afternoon! Bit late but didn't get chance to post this morning. 5.5 on getting up at 7:30am, still 5.5 at 12:30pm before having lunch. No idea if anything untoward went off in between (what you don't know can't hurt you right?!). Seems I'm cured... :D
Hurrah! :D Good morning. 5.9 for me today 🙂

Morning peeps.🙂 Another puzzler for me - 11.9.

Going shopping for lights (again!) today - only need 17 more and that's THAT part of the house reno done!

Hope the blood test results keep you out of hospital, Amigo. Sending {{[(hugs)]}} just in case you might need some.

6.0 for me (sorry KookyCat).
Hope you knock some sense into your figures soon, Bloden.

Morning! 5.3 for me today 🙂

Apologies from me too 6.0. Some mornings I hate my alarm and this is one of them.

Good morning folks - 8.1 for me this morning.

Good morning all and 7.1 today.
A beautiful sunny start to the day 🙂

Good morning.🙂 A nice 5.6 for me. Back down to sensible levels.🙂

I'm in hospital folks. Been really poorly but hopefully in the right place now.

Back