Group 7-day waking average?

Hope you feel better soon Mark and hope today goes ok for you Amigo xx

Morning all, 5.7 today (5.3 yesterday).

I hope bugs and stress leave y'all alone soon!

Morning 5.8 today and back to work (boo hiss). Amigo and Mark hope you feel better today 🙂

Morning all. 6.7 for me. Looks like I didn't need that nocturnal oatcake.

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today - got my first review with DSN this morning. lets see what she has to say!

Good morning everyone 14.2 despite increasing my bolus. Rapid rise from 4am-7am. Will put up the basal tonight. Doesn't seem possible that this time last week I got occasional 5's on current insulin and prior to that had been dealing with overnight hypos.

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today - got my first review with DSN this morning. lets see what she has to say!
I hope that your review goes well Lynn.

Morning everyone, 7.1 for me today. Good luck with your review Lynn.

Morning all, 6.7 for me.

Morning! 6.2 today. Haven't been regularly testing recently, just didn't feel like it. I was hoping I would feel better today. Had a fantastic night's sleep but still feeling rough.:(

Good morning all 🙂 and abit of a grumpy 7.2 this morning. Worked til 4am and didn't sleep well. Roll on bedtime!

Good morning all, 9.5 this morning and still trying to get my basal levels right. Having 15 units Abasaglar in the morning and the same in the evening.

6.4 this morning! I seem to be doing really well just lately, don't know why but not complaining 🙂

Back