Group 7-day waking average?

Morning, 5.9 today (new Kooky House Special it seems). Happy Mother's Day to all those with tots, and happy Sunday to everyone :D

Just about to spring into action for a trip to Sainsburys, Argos, Aldi and Boots, I don't know how I cope with the Rock and roll lifestyle. There just happens to be a Costa coffee on the same retail park, and my Mother is insisting on coffee and cake for Mothers Day so it would be rude not to join her....I'm being forced you understand, forced 🙄

Good morning 🙂 5.8 after a 3 hour hypo when I got to 2.1 during the night. Not good, the antibiotics are making me sick but on the bright side I only have another 38 days worth to get through!
Off to see my Mum today with my family, can't wait 🙂 Hope my bg behaves itself!

6.7 after a lie in. Not too bad. ugh flower, poor you. 'only 38 days to go' that is true optimism,

Morning! Just got out of bed & surprisingly 5.5.🙂

Good morning 🙂 Didn't make the hat trick. 7.1 I blame Mother's Day and seeing white stuff everywhere when I woke up :(

Morning 5.1 today and my last day off work, with a trip to the cinema for Mum's 70th Birthday 🙂

Snap Kooky 5.1 for me too on this bright and chilly morning

Morning all.🙂 4.8 here.😛

It's a filthy day here - we're having January weather in March!😱:confused: Roll on the spring - which'll start in which month this year?! Your guess is as good as mine...🙄o_O

Enjoy the cinema, Kooks. Whatcha watchin?

Good morning folks - an extremely luck 8.8 for me today. Must have been the pudding after lunch yesterday 😱😳

A better 5.9 for me, and that was after being catapulted out of bed by the sound of the doorbell at 7.30 am and rushing downstairs! Turned out to be my husband's passport being delivered.

Morning all, 7.5 for me today.

Good morning everyone. Flower is it only 37 days for the antibiotics now 🙂 14.3 for me today.

9.5 for me but i had a sneaky half of a kebab last night with bread 😱 I totally blame my daughter for it though as she is the one who brought the kebab home 😛

BG's were so inflated this morning I ended up taking them 3 times! Lowest was 7.4. Stress response I think to something worrying I have to see to today! Pfft! :-(

morning all 6.6 for me.

BG's were so inflated this morning I ended up taking them 3 times! Lowest was 7.4. Stress response I think to something worrying I have to see to today! Pfft! :-(
Hope things work out OK with the worrying thing 🙂

Morning! 6.6 for me. Not eating much at the moment. This bug thing has really taken hold. Last night in bed I had such a high temperature that my wife used my hot back to soothe the pain in her back!😱My temperature seems to have come down but now feel so weak.:(

Back