Group 7-day waking average?

7.3 for the third day in a row for me. No white stuff here, clear blue skies in Central London this morning.

Good morning! 6.6 for me. Time for me to come down with something. Very bad chesty cough.:(

It's ruining me! Good luck with the antibiotics, Flower. Everything crossed here too!😱🙂
7.9 here, that Dawn gets everywhere!
Hope the antibiotics work for you, Flower.

Good morning all 🙂 and it's 7.1 today

Yep, definitely coming down with something. Ache all over. That's the problem with taking sick people to hospital. Catch everything going.

Hopefully a round 6 this morning (sorry kooky) may mean I've stepped out of the 'dark side' for now!

Sorry you're crook now Mark...you'll understand the frustrations of the meter misbehaving even when you're not feeding it! It's a 😡

Good morning everyone. A very yucky 18.3. Leaving in an hour to go to Moorfields.

Morning all 6.2 for me. Just about to try 1:20 for my morning ratio.

Morning all 5.9 today, the reduced basal seems to be going well, just need to test how a return to 1:17 goes at lunch (instead of 1:20). Cripes it's an annoying monster this diabetes.

Hope Moorfields goes Ok AJ, and those with the lurgy feel better soon 🙂

Thank you KokkyCat🙂

Morning all 6.2 for me. Just about to try 1:20 for my morning ratio.
Wow! My breakfast ratio's 1:6 - there's 'insensitive' you are in the morning, Khskel.😉

Morning folks.🙂 10.1 here?!!:confused:

I don't want to plug in another Libre - I've still got red circles on my arms from the last two!🙄

Happy weekending ev1.😛 Good luck today, AJ.

Well, I need 7 units for one slice of Burgen toast in the morning! 😱 Yet, only 5 units for sausage, mash and veg + apple and chocolate in the evenings! 🙄

Good morning folks - 8.1 for me today!

Good luck at Moorfields AJ xx

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 5.9 podium please KookyC, the step has had a makeover!

I hope your eye appointment is helpful and reassuring Amanda 🙂

5.8 for me today. My cold doesnt seem to be affecting my bs at all, thankfully.

All the best at Moorfields today AJ

Mark! I told you yesterday - its Man flu!

Well, I need 7 units for one slice of Burgen toast in the morning! 😱 Yet, only 5 units for sausage, mash and veg + apple and chocolate in the evenings! 🙄
There's a logic there somewhere. It's just that it is an internal diabetes logic which is beyond mortal comprehension. Hopefully I won't have to play feed the insulin midmorning.

Morning diabetic family, had a lie in this morning so an 8.5 for me this morning. Good luck at moorfields today AJ. Anyone doing anything today?

Back