Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 5.8 here and the prospect of more rain and wind. no chance of a gardening hypo today!

Budge up Lynn, 7.3 for me today too.

Hope your appointment goes well today Flower.

Thanks to all the well wishers, most appreciated.

I haven't tested yet because I haven't the energy to get up but feeling better than yesterday. Apparently I've contracted a virulent form of the norovirus which has swept through my mum's housing community. Some are very ill with it.

It doesn't play nice with diabetes I'm afraid and yesterday I could only watch helplessly as my levels rose even though I couldn't eat (a slice of toast all day). Hardly dare test this morning so fingers crossed! 😳

Best wishes to Flower and everyone with their own challenges today.

Oops. 8.8
Maybe the bag co chocolate buttons last night weren't a good idea.
However sometimes I just need some chocolate.

I smiled while I ate them so at least I used up some of the calories.

Good morning all 🙂 and is there room for another bottom on the 7.3 step?
Mark that's a fantastic reading. I'm so impressed with your continually good readings.
Amigo hopefully the worse is over now and you will feel better as the day goes on.
Good luck Flower with today's appointment 🙂

Good job its a big step! 😱🙄

Amigo - hope you feel better as the day goes along xx

I have my Thyroid review this morning so we shall see what is happening on that front.

Mark that's a fantastic reading. I'm so impressed with your continually good readings.
Thanks. My readings tend to stay between 5 & 7.5 all day. It's been a long time since I reached 8.🙂

Thanks to all the well wishers, most appreciated.

I haven't tested yet because I haven't the energy to get up but feeling better than yesterday. Apparently I've contracted a virulent form of the norovirus which has swept through my mum's housing community. Some are very ill with it.

It doesn't play nice with diabetes I'm afraid and yesterday I could only watch helplessly as my levels rose even though I couldn't eat (a slice of toast all day). Hardly dare test this morning so fingers crossed! 😳

Best wishes to Flower and everyone with their own challenges today.
Oh that's horrible 😱 :( I hope you are feeling much better very soon!

Hope the appointment goes well Flower 🙂

Oh that's horrible 😱 :( I hope you are feeling much better very soon!

Hope the appointment goes well Flower 🙂

Thanks northerner, much appreciated. Thankfully, I've just tested and it was 6.7 so fingers crossed I'm over the worst of it!

Hope you feel better soon Amigo. X

Morning - been v poorly in hospital so not posted recently. Yesterday I had real trouble staying above 3.5. Had a glucose drink, 15 mins later, 3.5 then another test immediately said 3.7 so had another drink. Finally went to 4.1 and the senior sister said to just wait and hope it gets higher. Four hours later I was back to 3.4! I feel shocking this morning after all that but at least I'm a7.2
How are you doing now Rosie? Hope you are on the mend and feeling much better 🙂

How are you doing now Rosie? Hope you are on the mend and feeling much better 🙂
OOOh, I was just thinking about Rosie earlier, in a 'people we haven't heard from recently' way. I hope everything's going Ok for you, Rosie.

Oh dear, I hope Rosie and Amigo feel better soon xx.

A nice 5.3 this morning.

Morning all 5.4 today.

Amigo and Rosie hope you're both feeling much better today, and Flower hope that appointment went Ok 🙂

A lousy 18.0 this morning - as usual careful carb counting. According to the Libre I had good numbers until 3am when it started to climb and climb again.

Oops AJ I hope things settle down . 6.2 for me after anocturnal pre emptive oatcake.

Off to the orthopaedic clinic today to discuss the plan to try and attach my collapsed ankle to my leg.

Hope it goes well, Flower.🙂

Morning fab folks.🙂 6.3 here. 😛

Stop sending me UK's rain please.🙄 There's little soggy doggy paw prints all over the house!😱:D

A lousy 18.0 this morning - as usual careful carb counting. According to the Libre I had good numbers until 3am when it started to climb and climb again.
That's a hell of a DP, AJ.😱:confused: I hope you manage to get your BG down asap.🙂

Poor you, Amigo.:( Don't forget to keep hydrated...and Get Well Soon.

Good morning everyone - 7.5 for me today.

Oh AJ - hope it settles down for you today :(

Thank you Khskel, Bloden and Lynn. I just can't forecast what is going to happen from one morning to the next. Yesterday I was hypo, the day before a perfect 5.2.

Back