Group 7-day waking average?

Happy St Davids day - 7.6 again for me today:D

Morning all, a 8.1 for me today. Its miserable in central london today. Walk to office wasnt nice but I still done it.

Good morning everyone. Went to bed at 5.7 woke up ten hours later at 5.2 :D :D :D

I've picked up the serious gastric bug at the hospital. Feeling really poorly and projectile vomiting all night.

As a result, a nasty 9.6 this morning even though I've not eaten since 6pm last night :(
Just hope I don't end up in hospital too!

Good morning everyone. Went to bed at 5.7 woke up ten hours later at 5.2 :D :D :D
Exactly the same before bed and waking result for me today - although only 6 hours sleep for me. o_O

Hope you feel better soon Amigo xx

Have great days everyone!

Good rainy morning! 5.7 for me. Getting a few 5's recently.🙂

Get well soon Amigo.

I've picked up the serious gastric bug at the hospital. Feeling really poorly and projectile vomiting all night.

As a result, a nasty 9.6 this morning even though I've not eaten since 6pm last night :(
Just hope I don't end up in hospital too!
Oh, Amigo, I hope you're OK. ( Nasty places, hospitals, OH and I both picked up colds from one of the doctors last time we had to visit hospital for an appointment.) With your medical history, I realise this can be very serious for you.

Thanks Robin and other well wishers.

You're right, normally something like this just takes its course but I can't rely on that happening.

At least I'm keeping water down but high BG's scare me :(

Good morning all and a pinch and a punch to all 🙂 A 6.9 for me today.
Great to see the HS's and all round good numbers.
So sorry you're poorly Amigo. Understand your worries. It's bad enough even getting the damn bug without the extra worries you have to deal with. Hope you're soon feeling well xx

Thanks Robin and other well wishers.

You're right, normally something like this just takes its course but I can't rely on that happening.

At least I'm keeping water down but high BG's scare me :(
It can be very scary, I hope you recover quickly @Amigo, take care.

Good morning 🙂 5.3 for me today. Quite a surprise, actually, as I was 9.2 before bed - my highest for ages and totally my fault due to an unnecessary packet of crisps on top of an apple that I had to treat a 3.8 mid-evening 😱 I didn't want to risk any kind of correction, looks like a wise move! 😱

Morning folks 6.6 today not bad considering yesterday's sugar fest. Basal down this morning, jelly babies strung around neck, wrist, stuffed down socks, bra and any other nook I can find. Last day at work today till Tuesday, having a bit of a break yay 😛

Morning! A nice round 5.0 for me. Think that's my lowest waking reading.🙂

Hi everyone. Amigo I hope that you are feeling better day. KookyCat I'm sorry to hear that you had those problems with hypos. I hope that today is a better day today.
3.7 for me this morning.

Morning! A nice round 5.0 for me. Think that's my lowest waking reading.🙂
Looking good, Mark.😛

Morning everyone.🙂 7.5 here 🙂 after a banging hypo in the middle of the night, ouch!:confused:

Hope you're feeling better today, Amigo. Enjoy your break, Kooks!

Good morning🙂 an on the edge 3.9 today.
Enjoy your days off KookyC, I hope things are getting better for you Amigo 🙂

Off to the orthopaedic clinic today to discuss the plan to try and attach my collapsed ankle to my leg.

Good morning folks - 7.3 for me today.

Brilliant number Mark - well done 😎

Back