Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks Northerner. I can really feel this high level, including the much hated high sugar thirst.

Morning folks a house special 5.2 today looks like the basal might have stabilised for a few days now....wonder if it'll stick this time 🙄

Good morning folks - a 7 for me today - sorry kooky - I will try and do better tomorrow😳

Blooming 'eck AJ! What were you dreaming about!

image.jpg I know Lynn!! The spike on the Libre is certainly something to see! This is it nearly two hours after my correction.

Hope you manage to get your levels down AJ. Morning all. 8.3 for me today. I havent reduced my metformin dose anymore as I've had a few unexplained high numbers recently. Gonna give it another week and see what happens.

Hi guys! 5.7 for me this morning. This time not alcohol induced.😉

At least its going the right way AJ!

A 6.3 for me this morning....hope you get stabilised AJ

I'm just racing off to hospital because my mother has had a fall and paramedics called :(

I actually tried to do a 🙂 and using left hand as drinking coffee pressed send too quickly!

I seem to finally be reaching better morning levels after reducing my lantus down to 10 units at my appointment on Thursday so today I was pleasantly surprised to be at 7.7 🙂

I've just spotted it hiding in the basal/Bolus thread, Bloden. it was obviously scared of Kooky. *puts tin hat on* I was 5.0 this morning.
Thanks, Robin. Must've had a senior moment!

Morning all.🙂 8.8 here.

How's your mum,Amigo? Hope she's ok.

Happy leap day. 4.4 for me. Must have been the gardening yesterday

Morning 6.1 today after a bolus malfunction last night, well brain malfunction I think, I under bolused then had a do I don't I flap about correcting before bed, not sure the night time hypo fear will ever leave me. That Lantus has emotionally scarred me 😱 Interestingly I didn't correct it and still not too high....I think Patty probably brought her big guns out, least she'll be quiet for a bit now, it took her months to build up that little emergency treasure of insulin 😉

Back