Group 7-day waking average?

Looks like a morning of pretty good numbers. Let' see what the rest of the day brings

5.9 today, I'm on a roll. good mtg with Nurse yesterday she was really pleased with my 30 day avg of 7.9 (so am I) I go back for my HbA1c 14/3

They quickly counted up 6.6 for me this morning the M&M's....just love the poem northerner! My husband loves to hear them too (even as a confirmed poetry hater!) lol

Afternoon all, a lovely jubbly 5.0 this morning :D. I've had a few odd numbers recently, which I'll query in a new thread rather than derailing this one.

4.2 this morning!

Hi there.🙂 9.5 here - it seems I don't need a bedtime snack after a pre-dinner walk...Oooops! 🙄

Lots of weather forecast for the weekend here - wind, rain, hail, snow, storms...batten down the hatches.😱

Morning all 5.9 today and down to a rivulet of bloody snot, oh the joy. Lynn the rivulet stage is positively euphoric 🙂

Morning all 5.9 today and down to a rivulet of bloody snot, oh the joy. Lynn the rivulet stage is positively euphoric 🙂
I'd hate to see your pillow cases! Glad to hear your river's running dry, Kooks, and in time for the weekend.😛

Morning! 6.8 for me.🙂

Morning everyone. 4.6 at 6.30 am but already 6.2 an hour later, it's going to be a DP morning, I'd like to stay in bed and finish my morning cuppa, but I need to get up and get Bolus in quick. ( needless to say I never remember to bring the pen up to bed with me )

Good morning! 6.2 today, highest I've had all week!!

Morning my diabetic family (as I'm now refering to you all!) a 7.8 for me today.

Should have got up earlier! That's a Dawn Phenom and a half!image.jpeg

Good morning folks - a 7.4 again for me today.

Kooky - snot very much on the wane for me today - still blocked up but able to breath again! 😎

Morning all, 6.2 for me.

Back