Group 7-day waking average?

Morning - been v poorly in hospital so not posted recently. Yesterday I had real trouble staying above 3.5. Had a glucose drink, 15 mins later, 3.5 then another test immediately said 3.7 so had another drink. Finally went to 4.1 and the senior sister said to just wait and hope it gets higher. Four hours later I was back to 3.4! I feel shocking this morning after all that but at least I'm a7.2

Sorry to hear you were in hospital Rosie. Hope you are starting to feel better.

Sorry to hear that you have not been very well Rosie. Hope you are feeling better and back to normal levels soon. XXX

Oh Rosie! Hope you feel better soon. At least you have a good number today xx

Sorry to hear that Rosie, hope it stays up and you feel better soon.
I was 6.7 this morning, decided to do a test pre and post walk, 9.4 prior and just returned from an hours walk and im 7.2, sitting down now with a cup of tea and a handful of nuts.

Gosh, Rosie, that's a long time to be low. Hope you are on the mend and feel better soon.

Really sorry to hear this Rosie :( It's horrible when your levels refuse to come up, and you wonder where all that carb is going 😱 I hope things settle for you and that you feel much better very soon {{{HUGS}}}

Sorry to hear that Rosie, hope it stays up and you feel better soon.
I was 6.7 this morning, decided to do a test pre and post walk, 9.4 prior and just returned from an hours walk and im 7.2, sitting down now with a cup of tea and a handful of nuts.
Sounds good Alan! 🙂

Morning - been v poorly in hospital so not posted recently. Yesterday I had real trouble staying above 3.5. Had a glucose drink, 15 mins later, 3.5 then another test immediately said 3.7 so had another drink. Finally went to 4.1 and the senior sister said to just wait and hope it gets higher. Four hours later I was back to 3.4! I feel shocking this morning after all that but at least I'm a7.2

Poor you, Rosie.:( I hope you're home and better asap.

Rosiecarmel I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope that you feel better soon.
3.5 for me but it didn't go this low until 5.30am - which to me means that I don't need to change my basals in the early hours of the morning by too much 🙂

Morning! 6.9 for me.🙂

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 5.7 step please Northerner.

I hope things settle for you Rosie and you start to feel better soon 🙂

Another HS for me after nocturnal oatcakes. I hope you have a better day Rosie. Up and at 'em everyone.

Morning 6.2 today and a reduction in snot and blood soaked tissues so there's hope for a snot free future :D Still I'm sure you're all glad you're not on my step this morning since the Vanilla perfume is not masking the overwhelming eau d'garlic from the large amounts of garlic I've been eating to ward off the vampires, oh and someone said it was good for snot calming too.

Rosie hope you're feeling better today, Lynn keep evacuating the snot stock piles and relief will come 🙂. Hope everyone has a good day today, wrap up warm folks 🙂

Morning all.🙂 10.3 here - oops! Overdid my bedtime snack. 🙄 Soon have it down again...dim prob!😉

4.1 for me, not a trace of the dawn phenom, it's gone on holiday.

Good morning folks - 8.2 for me today.

Kooky - glad your snot is drying up at last. I had a better night with little or no sneezing. Not quite as snotty this morning so things are on the improve. Need some more Vicks though. Wonder if they do buckets of it?

Back