Group 7-day waking average?

No snot here today 😱 but a nice 5.7 🙂 ...and after half hour workout just now, a very nice 4.8 after jumbo oats sent it up a bit!

Morning and a 6.1 today too, budge up then Northerner, Like it or not I'm sitting next to you. It'll be fun, what with the garlic I ate yesterday, and the sound of a sludge pump rumbling gently in the rain, followed shortly afterwards with screams of "more tissues" to stem the epic flow of blood. It's like a scene from the Texas chainsaw massacre, very soothing of a morning and doubtless the best offer you've had all week 😉

Morning and a 6.1 today too, budge up then Northerner, Like it or not I'm sitting next to you. It'll be fun, what with the garlic I ate yesterday, and the sound of a sludge pump rumbling gently in the rain, followed shortly afterwards with screams of "more tissues" to stem the epic flow of blood. It's like a scene from the Texas chainsaw massacre, very soothing of a morning and doubtless the best offer you've had all week 😉
I'm in love! 😉 😱

I'm in love! 😉 😱
Of course, who wouldn't be, I'm not sure why nobody wants to sit next to me on the bus at the moment but I suspect it's my strong allure, they don't think they'll be able to control themselves, that or my infection control zip bag filled with blood soaked tissues 😉

Morning all.🙂 6.7 here.😛

I hope you can stop collecting tissues soon, Kookycat. You don't 'arf get a lot of colds lately.:( It happened to me the first couple of years working with kids. I'd catch something, lose my voice and need a week off as soon as term started!:confused: And that would just be the start...o_O Hope you're feeling better asap!

Morning all.🙂 6.7 here.😛

I hope you can stop collecting tissues soon, Kookycat. You don't 'arf get a lot of colds lately.:( It happened to me the first couple of years working with kids. I'd catch something, lose my voice and need a week off as soon as term started!:confused: And that would just be the start...o_O Hope you're feeling better asap!

It's those pesky students bringing all their bugs with them! Plus the common cold is my nemesis it's the only thing that ever invades these defences, I blame the over enthusiastic ENT department circa 1979, who thought it was a great idea to remove adenoids, tonsils and the lining of the sinuses to combat chronic sinusitis. Small error in logic was that the adenoids and tonsils are immune barriers to the common cold.....so I swapped chronic sinusitis for several bouts of acute sinus blockage....oh what a picture I paint, such a catch 😱

I hope it clears up soon Kooky. A slightly baffling HS for me this morning. Went to bed @ 6.1 which had risen to 9.4 by 02:00. Let's see what the consultant makes of that at clinic this morning but first stop will be retinopathy scan. Have a good day everyone.

Hello snotty people.🙂 6.4 for me this morning.

I hope it clears up soon Kooky. A slightly baffling HS for me this morning. Went to bed @ 6.1 which had risen to 9.4 by 02:00. Let's see what the consultant makes of that at clinic this morning but first stop will be retinopathy scan. Have a good day everyone.
Congrats on the HS 🙂 Are you still back on the levemir? That's quite a swing for overnight! Hope the scan goes well, should be a bright sunny day today 🙄 I'd be interested to hear what your consultant has to say, mine just shakes his head!

Good morning 🙂 4.0 today.

Always good to see a House Special khskel even a baffling one! All the best at your appointments.🙂
I really hope your chainsaw massacre of a cold clears off quickly KookyC! 😱

5.9 today.
Hope the snotfest leaves you in peace soon, Kooky
Congrats on the HS Khskel and good luck at the clinic.

Congrats on the HS 🙂 Are you still back on the levemir? That's quite a swing for overnight! Hope the scan goes well, should be a bright sunny day today 🙄 I'd be interested to hear what your consultant has to say, mine just shakes his head!
Got my shades ready and brother in law recruited as driver. Been trying the Levemir again at low doses 4 units at about 8 pm to see if I can smooth the overnights out without leaving much active during the day but without success so far.

Good morning all. a pleasant 7.1 for me today. The reduced does of metformin hasnt had any adverse effects on my BG levels, reduce dose by 1 more tablet from tomorrow.

Couldn't manage a HS for my Diaversary I'm afraid but a respectable 6.7!

🙂 Have a good day everyone x

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.9 today.
Great to see the HS Khskel and good luck with your appointments today.
Oh dear Kooky Sounds like the colds snot getting any better yet (see what I did there!)
Some great results this morning!

Good morning folks and a special good morning to fellow snotty *sniff* - a 6.5 for me today! Where did that come from 😱🙄

Back