Group 7-day waking average?

Thank you Lindarose

Morning all, 6.7 today, and so far the psychotic mood seems to have died down, feeling much better today despite only blowing blood from one nostril (sorry hope you're not eating brekkie), that's standard for me with a cold given my sinus situation but I always forget how alarming it is for other folk. Back to work today but it's to be hoped I don't sneeze, that could cause a panic!

Good morning folks - 8.1 for me today - Seems we have the same lurgy Kooky. Wonder how many carbs there is in snot?

Morning! A very proud 5.7 for me. Went a little high last night due to an almond Green & Blacks choccy. Dont think it was a dark one. 8.3 ain't too bad I suppose.🙂

Nothing listed in carbs and cals under snot. Given that it's bloody perhaps use black pudding as a starting point? Oh yes and it's a 5.3 for me this mornung.

Morning all, 6.7 today, and so far the psychotic mood seems to have died down, feeling much better today despite only blowing blood from one nostril (sorry hope you're not eating brekkie), that's standard for me with a cold given my sinus situation but I always forget how alarming it is for other folk. Back to work today but it's to be hoped I don't sneeze, that could cause a panic!

Reading that while eating my porridge with raspberries in!!!! Hope you feel better soon Kooky, try not to sneeze!!!

Budge up Lynn im joining you on the 8.1 step this morning.

Good morning no night time hypos hooray:D But 11.7 I was dreaming last night that today's diabetes appointment was very fraught.

Good morning no night time hypos hooray:D But 11.7 I was dreaming last night that today's diabetes appointment was very fraught.
Hope your appointment goes well today. X

Hope all goes well with the appointment Amanda 🙂 KookyCat, I'm (somewhat reluctantly) joining you on the 6.7 step this morning 😱 I remember reading once that mucous is full of protein, so unlikely to raise levels much - can't find any pictures in Carbs&Cals...😱 😉

Thankyou Stitch and Northerner x

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 for me.
Some very descriptive writing here this morning! 😱
Hope things soon clear up Kooky and Lynn. And good luck with your appt Amanda xx

Good morning 🙂 5.1 here and feeling a bit off colour after reading todays snot filled results 😱
That really is a glaring omission by Carbs&Cals, maybe use something similar like semolina or rice pudding? 😉
I hope your appointment is useful today Amanda 🙂

6.1 today, didn't get to my meter before the DP kicked in, was hovering round 3.5-4 at 3am.
Hope the flow stops soon, Kooky. If someone had patented a use for snot, you'd be rich!

Reading that while eating my porridge with raspberries in!!!! Hope you feel better soon Kooky, try not to sneeze!!!.

Thank goodness I skipped the raspberries today. 🙄😱 Had Blueberries instead.😛

Ych a fi! 😱😱

Loooove old Heston. He's on here Sunday mornings - even got it noted in my diary so I don't forget. Yesterday was the episode with ears on toast and fingers (finger food!). Now can we PLEASE stop talking about snot - I get plenty of that kind of thing at work!😛😱:D

6.4 this morning, got nurse Wednesday to have HbA1c check, will be my first one since coming out of hospital last month.

Back