Group 7-day waking average?

I was 3.1 this morning, and that's a pre-breakfast reading rather than a FTF one, so I dread to think what it was in the night. Not suprisingly I woke up with a very nasty headache :(

Good morning a very shaky clammy 2.9. Thank goodness I put my temporary basal rate down to 70% last night. I never did work out what caused those high levels that lasted over a fortnight but it has certainly disappeared now. Levels are being so annoying just before my diabetes hospital appointment.

Morning all 5.6 again today, hope you all have a great weekend. Hope you're recovering from that low level AJ 🙂. This cold is the devil itself I do believe, so I shan't be upset when it packs up its kit bag and moves along, not upset at all :D

Thank you KookyCat. The trembling shakes have just finished so I'm going back to bed 🙂 So sorry that you haven't got rid of your cold yet. I hope you manage to have a good weekend.

Hi y'all.🙂 5.6 for me.😛 We've been promised sunshine and WARMTH today...so it's a boring old laundry day today. Mount SmellyOldUndies has snow on the summit (it's a big wash pile!). Hope you all have something nicer planned.😛:D

5.1 for me, after an alcohol related low and consequent fruit pastilles at 3 am! ( was only 2 glasses of wine last evening, honest)

A steady away 6.4 for me following a steady away night of a slight dip in the early hours then a slight rise.

Morning everyone, 7.2 for me today. Nothing exciting planned for today, a bit of shopping and get laundry done.

Morning! 5.8 this morning. Let's see if I can keep it more on the level today.🙂

Good morning folks - 8.3 for me this morning after a nice lay in :D

Stitch! Just noticed your new profile picture of you in your summer plumage - looking good :D

Morning all, a lovely 5.2 house special today! Yippee!

A steady away 6.4 for me following a steady away night of a slight dip in the early hours then a slight rise.
...and then I go and spoil it all by dropping to 4.8 after 2 hours. 4.6 after 2 gluco tabs. Keeps you on your toes this D lark. Enjoy your saturday everybody.

Good morning folks - 8.3 for me this morning after a nice lay in :D

Stitch! Just noticed your new profile picture of you in your summer plumage - looking good :D

Thanks Lynn, that was taken in California last October, we took a drive along the Pacific coast highway and this was in the Malibu area. It was about 100 degrees that day.

Back