Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, a 5.8 today, after an odd 2 or 3 days of 6s and over.

And just to muscle in with other Pisceans it's my 66th birthday next Wednesday 24th 😱:confused:o_O !?! We are going out to the theatre, to see Red Velvet at the Garrick 🙂

Started a new diet/exercise regime yesterday so I'm just off to the gym before work... Doesn't feel like such a good idea when bed is so warm!
Have a good day all x

Good for you, Mini-Vicki! I hope you've got some rewards lined up - if I stick to my plan for two weeks, I get to reward myself with a new book (I loooove reading!).🙄

Morning all. 🙂 6.6 here. 😛 Brrrrr...brass monkeys here.

Morning! 6.7 for me. Went to bed on 6.3 so a bit disappointing.

Good morning campers, 5.9 today and the stinking cold has appeared, which is good because at least my Phyllis Pearce voice has disappeared now!

Morning all, a higher than normal 9.4 for me today, I was 8.6 before I went to bed. :(

Good morning I woke up at 6am with a lovely 6.8 🙂 Went back to sleep and woke up at 8am with a 12.0!!! The joys of gastroparesis. Going to so enjoy explaining that to a diabetic consultant next Monday who probably knows nothing about Gastroparesis.

Good morning all 🙂 and apologies for a very round 7.0!
Went out for work birthday meal last night and resisted dessert. That doesn't happen often!

Good morning folks - a 7.7 for me this morning.

Weather is dreadful here today - raining and nithering!! Its days like this that are made for retirement - I can sit by the radiator and watch what it is doing knowing that if I don't want to go out I don't have to! :D

A 6.1 for me and a dank day here too but my son is determined to drag me out. He wants fish and chips! Eek! 😱

I was 8.0 this morning :( This is due to the fact that I woke last night, felt a little on the low side so ate 4 jelly babies (without testing), still felt low after about 20 minutes so tested - 2.1 😱 Decided to get up, had two more JBs and a slice of cheese on toast. I've got a tenuous theory about these impossible lows, but I'm not convinced, might run it past you guys tomorrow.

Is that why you've got a new avatar northie 'cos you're sick as a pig with these hypos! :(

Hope you get them sorted, they must be scary!

Is that why you've got a new avatar northie 'cos you're sick as a pig with these hypos! :(

Hope you get them sorted, they must be scary!
It's scary that I can eat 4 JBs and still be 2.1 twenty minutes later 😱 Although I was actually able to function very well, my thought processes weren't really affected and I just 'knew' that I was a little low - partly because the woman's voice on the radio was really annoying me, which is one of my signals! 🙄

I really loved this woolly pig picture, so had to change to it! :D

Glad you have such good awareness northerner and can function well enough to sort things. I'm no expert on hypos but when my friend's daughter had a bad one, it was very frightening and she resisted attempts to help her. Really made me realise how serious these things can be! :(

Oh I like the new piggie! 😛

Looking forward to you revealing your theory, Northerner, I love a good mystery.

A good morning to all. 7.4 for me after a peak of 9.1 @ 5:00

Good morning everyone. 6.8 for me. Looks like a steadier night, Northerner?
A sort of reverse Dawn Phenomenon, then, Khskel!

Morning peeps.🙂 4.6 here.😛 It's chucking it down and cold too. Roll on the weekend (sunshine on the way apparently). Come on, Northie, what's this 'tenuous theory'?

Morning all, a better 7.3 for me today.

Back