Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today.

Morning all 🙂
3.9 for me this morning - slightly low but I've started a new exercise regime recently, so to be expected.
Have great days all!

Good morning my luvvies!🙂 6.6 for me. Had a strange one yesterday. 6.9 before dinner (unusually high!) and dropped to 5.4 2 hours after. Has beef stew with 1 new potato (over my Brothers, he insists on potatoes with everything) and berries & melon with extra thick double cream for pud. Also had a whisky mac which was lovely.:D

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 today.
Still very good readings Mark. Could it be the error margin making your pre meal reading abit higher? Though sometimes strange things happen don't they!

Could be an error. Did wash my hands before testing but could be a faulty strip. Sometimes I think my meter just makes it up as it goes along.:D

Morning folks, 5.6 here today and the hideous cold from hell has really taken hold, having to take a day off work because when I stand up I feel like I'm either going to vomit or faint, this thing actually feels more like mild flu. I say mild because I've had full blown flu and I'm still emotionally scarred some 20 years later! Oddly the blood sugar has settled from just unusually high to weirdly peaky now so at least there's that, I was rocking a 10 2 hours after a meal of fish and salad last night 😱

I will spend all day feeling guilty for not being at work of course, I blame my Mother for instilling a ridiculously strong work ethic in me 🙄

Now about this theory Master Northerner.....

Lots of sympathy KookyCat. I hope that you feel much better very soon.
Absolutely horrible 2.3 for me at 12.30. I had nearly a whole bottle of Lucozade plus a pot of Gluco juice and it still took me 40 minutes to get to 6.5. I also cancelled my extended bolus which had two hours left on it so I wasn't surprised to wake up at 16.1 this morning.

Good morning 🙂 7.0 today.

I hope you start to feel better soon KookyC ,don't feel guilty for being poorly!
I hope your levels run more smoothly today Amanda 🙂

Thank you Flower🙂

Budge up on the step Flower - I am joining you on the 7 step this morning.

Kooky - hope you feel better soon. Look on the bright side - its cold today and you don't have to go out!

Amanda - hope things settle down for you.

Good morning 🙂 I'm a bit higher on the 7 step - 7.3 for me today. I was 6.0 before bed, but had a couple of Belvita biscuits to try and thwart the impossible hypo - looks like I didn't need to 🙄 Theory will be put forward for peer review shortly...

KookyCat, I really hope you are feeling much better very soon, sounds miserable :(

Morning folks. 6.9 today. I really should do my bloods as soon as I wake up but forget to bring my meter to bed.

Morning all 🙂 and 6.6 here.
Hope you feel better soon Kooky xx

Morning, 8.1 for me today.

Morning all, 5.8 today.

Good morning.
5.8 this morning (and post op TBR down to 120%. Yippeeee)

Back