Group 7-day waking average?

Morning.🙂 5.8 for me on this very frosty morning.

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me this morning.

Went for a walk again yesterday. Walked for half an hour with no stops - still had the muscle aches in my legs but nothing that made me stop. Things must be on the up! :D

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me this morning.

Went for a walk again yesterday. Walked for half an hour with no stops - still had the muscle aches in my legs but nothing that made me stop. Things must be on the up! :D
Excellent Lynn! 🙂

5.9 for me today 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3. Seem to see that number a lot!
Hope your mum is doing ok Amigo.

Sorry Kooky......... 8 for me this morning. Got to work and discovered that Id forgotten all my diabetes stuff, tablets and meter, they are sitting on my sofa. Luckily enough I have spare tablets in my desk drawer but feel lost without my meter. I'll just have to keep an eye on how I feel during the day. Ive even got a Lidl protein roll for lunch today, was going to see the effect it has on me!!! Is it weird that I feel lost without my meter?

And a massive 9.4 for me today, even by 6.30am. Libre shows a steady rise from 3am. No idea, unless the Diabetes Fairy is on the loose again.

A surprising 6.2 for me after a rough day yesterday when my levels shot up with stress (and an impending chest infection) and stayed there! :(

Mum is in hospital, thankfully nothing broken but a severe infection and doesn't know if she's on this earth or Fuller's! Thanks for your best wishes Northerner and Linda x

A surprising 6.2 for me after a rough day yesterday when my levels shot up with stress (and an impending chest infection) and stayed there! :(

Mum is in hospital, thankfully nothing broken but a severe infection and doesn't know if she's on this earth or Fuller's! Thanks for your best wishes Northerner and Linda x
Glad your Mum's in one piece, Amigo, and hopefully her infection will be treated and you can get back to normal.

Sorry Kooky......... 8 for me this morning. Got to work and discovered that Id forgotten all my diabetes stuff, tablets and meter, they are sitting on my sofa. Luckily enough I have spare tablets in my desk drawer but feel lost without my meter. I'll just have to keep an eye on how I feel during the day. Ive even got a Lidl protein roll for lunch today, was going to see the effect it has on me!!! Is it weird that I feel lost without my meter?
Not weird at all Stitch! It's become part of the pattern of your life, so you really notice when you can't test! I imagine your levels will be fine though, as you seem pretty settled, but a shame you can't test the effects of the roll today - better luck tomorrow! 🙂

Hope today is calmer for you Amigo, and that your Mum responds well to treatment and is back home very soon {{{HUGS}}}

Talking about the high protein rolls, when I first tried them, my mmols were up by 2.5, but now they rarely get me up by more than 1 mmol. I'm assuming that's down to control.

Glad your mum has nothing broken Amigo - hope she responds quickly to the treatment.

Thanks everyone! I was interested to see her evening meal when I went in last night. An array of white bread sandwiches, biscuits, crisps and a jelly.

I did wonder at what point they were going to check her records and meds to see she is diabetic! She wasn't able to give much info but I thought the metformin might have given it away.

Care excellent apart from that however. They have a hard job.

And i bet it's not sugar free jelly.

Pinch, punch, first of the month, no return!

Morning all.🙂 Happy Saint David's Day. Hope the daffs are out where you live (they've come n gone here already thanks to the crazy weather).

8.8 here - up with the Lantus, methinks.🙄

Morning white rabbits, a 5.9 today, and rain, rain, rain!

Amigo glad your mum is OK, hope she improves quickly 🙂

Congrats on the HS, Flower, I just missed one, at 5.3. Wet wet wet here today.

Back