Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 A whopping 13.9 here - eek!😱 At least I now know I definitely can't eat peanuts🙄...never mind, there's plenty more nuts I CAN eat...think I'll make some almond butter today.

Good luck with the DSN, Lynn.

What's Abasaglar, Malturn? Is it new?

Morning 6.7 today and who know why..not I!

Good morning everyone. I'm in the 13's as well Bloden! 13.4 for me today but better than it has been for the past few days. I increased my basal last night. I will see how it is tomorrow morning before making further changes.

7.1 for me. Can hear it chucking down with rain outside, sounds foul, so had a few extra mins in bed with a cuppa.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.

Good morning folks - 8.6 for me today!

Seem to have hit a bit of a health crisis at the moment which is hiking up my levels massively! :(

A 9.1 this morning having been about 7.2 at bedtime. Awful night though so might need to see the doc. The norovirus has knocked me completely off kilter!

I am with Flower on the 5.8 step this morning.
A nice 'green' reading.

Seem to have hit a bit of a health crisis at the moment which is hiking up my levels massively! :(

A 9.1 this morning having been about 7.2 at bedtime. Awful night though so might need to see the doc. The norovirus has knocked me completely off kilter!
Big hugs. I hope you start to feel better soon x

6.5 for me on this miserable wet morning. Getting better but think I have sinus issues at the mo as eyes & temples hurt, but pain killers are helping. BS levels are slightly elevated due to virus, but oddly very steady. Yesterday stayed between 6.0 & 6.4 all day.🙂

5.0 for me today, despite being 8.7 when I went to bed last night 😎

Morning all.🙂 5.3 here.😛 It's raining cats, dogs, cows, sheep...you name it, it's being chucked down. I'm clinging to the promise of sunshine Sat and Sunday.🙄

Hope you're feeling better asap, Amigo.

OOooooo AJ! Is this the start of a steady period! shhhhh - don't jinx it!

Good morning folks - 8.3 for me today.

Morning all, 6.4 today, and solved a problem of lunchtime post meal spikes yesterday, well I say solved, I know what the problem is but haven't actually fixed it yet....ever the optimist :D

Back