Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks! Another 6.6 for me. Still recovering from my virus. It's left me with a hacking cough.

good morning after the cannula problem last night I'm now a nice 5.0🙂

Morning folks, had a 'cough around the clock' night yet again. Not able to lay flat yet and I'm totally exhausted :(

I've not been testing so much because I'm not actually able to eat much more than the odd slice of toast but I know my levels didn't reach double digits even at the worst of my illness xx

Morning all! 5.3 this morning before breakfast but currently 3.4 & at work... Not doing much for the concentration :confused:

Hey Amigo - good to see you checking in. Hope the cough 'coughs' off real doom xx

Morning 5.7 today and off to a user group for the day, feel like I'm being let out of prison teehee 🙂

Amigo have you tried a home made humidifier to ease the coughing (bowl of water near every radiator), old wives remedy but I find it helps a wee bit. Hope you get rid of the hacker soon :(

Good morning everyone. 8.4 for me. Not great but much better than a lot of my recent numbers.

Morning folks.🙂 6.2 here (Libre says I'm high as a kite! Hahaha).

Glad to see you checking in, Amigo. Hope that cough disappears asap and you can get some rest.

Good morning 🙂 5.8 today.

I hope things are improving for you Amigo as I haven't been around the last few days and didn't know how poorly you'd been 🙂

4.1 here, still crawling along the bottom after my experiment with upping my basal! How was I to know it would coincide with the arrival of Spring?

Morning everybody. 7.9 for me today. Hope you feel better soon Amigo.

Shift over Kooky, 5.7 for me too.🙂

Morning all. 4.9 for me

Another nasty 8.6 for me which the doctor tells me is remarkable in the circumstances due to the high infection levels. I can't eat at present.

Thanks for the tip kooky x

I'm waiting for the doctor to contact because I'm really not getting any better :(

Hello all, late as usual! 5.4 this morning 😎

Back