Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 7.2 for me today.

4.9 here. having a lie in, by the sound of the rain hammering on the roof, it's not worth getting out of bed!

Morning all 🙂 and 7.2 today.
Enjoying a slow start as not in work til later. Hope everyone has a good day!

A 6.6 for me after yesterday's freaky wake up number!

Glad you seem back on an even keel northerner. Sorry the lergy has struck Flower and your night sounds to have been awful AJ! :(

Blooming 'eck AJ - sounds like a rough night there - hope you are feeling better now.

Flower - hope the bug doesn't progress to a worse state!

6.4 at 7:10 then I thought sod it and back to bed.6.2 @ 9:10

I'm 11.2 today. My main symptom from this new medication seems to be intense thirst! Even worse than before I got diagnosed!

Hope everyone is feeling better and have a good Saturday🙂

5.6 for me today, I was expecting it to be higher as I have a stinking cold at the moment - courtesy of my work colleagues I think 🙄
Hope you all have wonderful weekends xx

A horrible 8.6 for me. :(

Thank you Amigo and Lynn 🙂 Despite the bad night I'm feeling surprisingly good for me today🙂

Today 21.7 - no bedtime test
8/1 = 16.2 - no bedtime test
7/1 = 21.5 - no bedtime test
6/1 = 13.2 - no bedtime test

In a morning when I wake up then go to the toilet I take my meter with me & do my waking test but just can't get into the habit of doing this at bedtime. Also during the evening I've started my snacking terribly without bolusing 😡

Today 21.7 - no bedtime test
8/1 = 16.2 - no bedtime test
7/1 = 21.5 - no bedtime test
6/1 = 13.2 - no bedtime test

In a morning when I wake up then go to the toilet I take my meter with me & do my waking test but just can't get into the habit of doing this at bedtime. Also during the evening I've started my snacking terribly without bolusing 😡
Well, you've identified the problem Gill - perhaps if you had a spare meter in the bathroom it might remind you to test before brushing your teeth?

Good morning everyone 🙂 6.2 for me today.

Good morning folks - 8.3 for me today.

I'm 11.2 today.🙂

That's a great figure, Rosie. Hope the thirst goes away tho.🙂

Morning all.🙂 4.9 here.

Rough ferry crossing yesterday, so I was forced into doing an all-day basal test!🙄 Where do they sell sea legs? I need a pair!😱😛

Morning all, 7.6 for me today. Off out to meet friends for a rare cooked breakfast this morning. Looking forward to it.

Good morning 🙂 4.0 for me despite being sneezy and grumpy. I sound like the cast of Snow White!

Hope you have made land Bloden, enjoy that cooked breakfast Stitch🙂

Good morning 6.5 for me after a smooth night🙂

Back