Group 7-day waking average?

Hi everyone 🙂 and 7.2 here
Mum in law is 96 today so a lunchtime meal out. Not sure that's going to do my numbers any good! 😉
Happy birthday to mum in law!

7.5 for me, not great, another one with a restless night and in pain as was still in the teens yesterday. :(

Thanks Northerner and Rosie. Yes she's quite a character too. Fit as a fiddle and although forgetful does really well. She puts it down to growing up on lots of herring scraps from Great Yarmouth where she grew up and swimming. Wish I liked fish and swimming! 🙂

That's good to hear AJ! 🙂
Thank you Amigo. Another smooth BG night for me. I woke up at 7.9 which I didn't mind because I had been trying to avoid going hypo after a gym workout earlier in the day.

6.6 for me after a sleepless night
Sorry to hear that you had a sleepless night. I hope that you sleep well tonight.

Sorry to hear that you had a sleepless night. I hope that you sleep well tonight.

Thanks AJ, it's a mammoth task in-between the piddle calls, the wonky thermostat making me burn up and knotting legs! 😉 Hope you have a good night!

Morning all 6.1 for me and at the moment I seem to be actually sleeping maybe this dosage of Tresiba is the right one...fingers crossed 🙂

6.3 this morning. Just waiting for the spike due to wharburtons toastie for breakfast.

Morning peeps.🙂 8.2 here (6.0 at 4.35am). Only the Libre can tell me what's going on overnight, but I was planning on plugging myself in next week, not this week! 🙄 It's expensive this diabetes lark!!😱o_O

Morning all, 6.8 for me this morning.

My morning readings are definately getting better.

My morning readings are definately getting better.
They are probably the most important to get right, as they reflect the sort of levels you've spent the night at which is a significant part of the day, so it's great to see such an improvement! 🙂

Good morning folks - a rounded 8 for me this morning.

Back