Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and a long lay in til almost 11! Think I've got sleeping sickness! And 7.2 on the meter.

Well, I'm 9.9 this afternoon after a random bout of insomnia. Tossed and turned for hours until I gave up about 4am. Eventually fell asleep at around 6:30 I think and ended up waking up at 1!

Hi everyone, 16.4 for me this morning

Cooooo Mum - that's a big number 😱 Do you know the reason?

Morning, snap Master Northerner 5.9 today. Monday again tsk...oh well at least we're one week closer to some sunshine of some sort 🙂

Good morning folks - 8.3 for me today.

Hi everyone 🙂 and 7.2 here
Mum in law is 96 today so a lunchtime meal out. Not sure that's going to do my numbers any good! 😉

5.8 even after an ill advised caramel cheese cake for mother in law's birthday.

6.4 here, but was 4.8 at 3am. that's Dawn and her pesky Phenomenons playing around. Hope your cold makes itself scarce, and soon, Flower.

Morning all, sorry Kooky but a nice round 8 for me today.

Morning folks.🙂 10.5 here - think I overdid my bedtime snack.🙄

Hope that cold doesn't give you too much trouble, Flower.

I'm on 2 levemir in the evening at the insistance of the consultant. Its effects must be minimal.
In my case 2 units would have caused night hypos - I suppose if you do not feel at risk, then it's OK, but if you don't really need it then I don't see the point as however small, the risk of night hypos must be there - hey, I even get them without any basal! 😱

10.1 for me this morning. Getting out of bed was hard today!

Have a good Monday everybody

Back