Group 7-day waking average?

Have fun in London, anything specific planned? Weather ok so far.

Ta, Stitch. 🙂 My brother's just moved, so we'll be ooo-ing and aah-ing at whatever he shows us. And there's a couple of exhibitions I'd like to see - Indian textiles and sound-emitting mobiles (hangy things, not phones!). Thanks for the weather update.😛

Enjoy. The sun is shining at the mo. I have a lovely view of St Pauls from my office window. Enjoy your day.

A 6.6 for me this morning 🙂

Back to a sensible diet from today methinks 🙄

Morning all 6.1 today, and reassessing Tresiba dose, always a fun way to start the New Year. Own fault I knew I needed to do it in December but just couldn't muster the energy. Hope those who returned to work yesterday didn't have too bad a day and remember only 4 more days before the weekend!

Morning all 🙂 Tge wrong side of 7 this morning with a 7.1
Least it's not a whole nimble Kooky!

3.7 for me. Did a session on the cross trainer yesterday, if I keep it up, may need to reassess my basal.

Morning all 🙂 Tge wrong side of 7 this morning with a 7.1
Least it's not a whole nimble Kooky!
I appreciate the effort Linda, a whole number is just plain wrong 😉

I appreciate the effort Linda, a whole number is just plain wrong 😉

I was very close to a whole number, but a 7.9 for me this morning.

Good morning 11.7 for me:( I was worried about the potential hypo effects after my first evening workout and reduced my basal too much.

Good morning folks - 8.7 for me again this morning 🙄

Good morning 🙂 A 7.8 for me this morning, with the sniffles. I had trouble keeping levels up late yesterday evening so perhaps overdid it with the 'protective' cheese on toast 😱 😉

Morning all 6.1 today and the reduction in Tresiba seems to have stabilised my day time figures which is good, but might need a slight change in lunchtime ratios. Oh the fun of the ever changing insulin requirements, whatever did I do before all this 😉

Hope everyone has a good day 🙂

Good morning 🙂 Good to hear things are stabilising KookyCat 🙂 Still got sniffles, and a 6.9 for me today.

Good morning 🙂 3,5 for me after my pump suspended insulin for 2 hours overnight. Well done pump 🙂
Off to the orthopaedic clinic today to find out the date for the operation to try and keep my leg attached to my foot. I'd rather run away for the day!

Good morning 🙂 3,5 for me after my pump suspended insulin for 2 hours overnight. Well done pump 🙂
Off to the orthopaedic clinic today to find out the date for the operation to try and keep my leg attached to my foot. I'd rather run away for the day!
Wishing you all the best Flower {{{{HUGS}}}}

7.3 for me. Either I overdid the bedtime snack, or I didn't eat enough, went low and rebounded. Who knows? Havent got a libre sensor on at the mo.
Good luck for today, Flower, hope it goes well.

A 6.9 for me...need to do better but constant bad leg cramps probably haven't helped overnight. :(

Hope everything goes well Flower and hope the sniffles soon dry up northerner.

Sorry Kooky, 7 for me today.
Good luck with your appointment Flower

Back