Group 7-day waking average?

Hi everyone hope you're all ok 🙂

Waking level yesterday am 7.0
No bedtime test

This morning 17.6
No bedtime test

Good morning and Happy New Year everyone 🙂 4.5 for me🙂

Morning all and happy New year. An rounded 9 today. May have over done the peanuts and mini cheddar last night.

Good morning folks - 8.1 for me this morning.

5.2. Starting the way I mean to go on with a HS! Happy New Year to everyone.

Happy New Year everyone, 6.7 today which is better than yesterday and the day before when I was in the 8's 😱. I appear to be brewing something, cracking head aches and a wonky tummy. Oh well if I can manage to roast a duck and make red wine sauce I'll consider that a success.

Good work on the HS Robin, considerably better than those wonky while numbers you've been having, much better :D

Morning all🙂 Happy New year to everyone. I'm a 9.8 this morning:(, will be glad to go back to work Monday and with it a normal diet.

5.2. Starting the way I mean to go on with a HS! Happy New Year to everyone.

Ooo, a HS on NY's Day...good for you, Robin.😛
It's a Hypo New Year here with a 3.9. 🙄 I definitely don't 'mean to go on' this way!😱🙂

Happy New Year everyone!!!:D

Get well soon, Amigo. X

Happy new year all and 7.2 to start it off 🙂
After eating most of a box of maltesers last night and a few other naughty nibbles I feel lucky it wasn't much higher.
Great result robin with a HS 🙂

Happy New Year one and all! I started the year with a 6.6.

Still rough as a badger's bum but managed to celebrate NYE and saw it in with a cough, a croak and a sneeze! 😉

I'm 12.4 today. Have a feeling my gliclazide isn't working well any more!

After a creon fuelled rollercoaster of a day yesterday a comfortable 5.8 this morning.

What dose are you on Rosie?
I'm on 60mg before brekkie.

I take 160mg on a morning now. 2 X 80mg tablets.

Thanks Amigo, I'm seeing the diabetic clinic on the 5th so 2016 will be the year my levels come down!

Good luck for the 5th Rosie. X

Morning 6.3 today and the headaches appear to be culminating in a cold 🙄.

Rosie it does look like the gliclazide isn't doing its thing, maybe insulin would be a better option. Hope they get it sorted on the 5th, it's very unsettling when it refuses to fall in line.

Now the question is do I attempt a bit of sale shopping today or do I sit quietly with a box set and a box of tissues?

Good morning all and 6.7 today 🙂
Think I would opt for snuggling up with the box set if you're feeling below par Kooky. But maybe that's cos I've had to get up for work and staying home and warm is always so appealing this time of day! 🙂

Good morning folks - 8.7 for me this morning - looks like I overdosed on peanuts last night *sigh*

Morning all.🙂 A frustrating 11.2 here.😡 It seems Dawn and the Phenomenons started jamming at around 5am. Ho hum!😉

Good luck on the 5th Rosie. Don't leave till you've got some kind of action out of them.😎

That's the spirit, Amigo! Hope you and Kooky are back to normal asap.😛

Back