Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks - 8.5 for me this morning🙄

Morning everyone, 4.7 here, and the promise of a sunny morning.( though they promised one yesterday and it never materialised.)

Very tired this morning after waking to scan myself with my Libre ten times as my BGs were dropping faster than they should. This was with my evening bolus only being 4 units extended for six hours and a 70% TBR. When I reached 4.9 in the middle of the night I had Lucozade and reduced the TBR to 60%. Got up at at 8.15 with a 7.5 🙂

Morning all.🙂 3.5 here. Nice to be low, even though it was too low😱, after a string of highs over Xmas! 🙄

Sunshine here in Swansea too...loooooong may it last!:D

Budge up again Lynn I'm sharing the 8.5 step with you again.

Oi you! I hope people don't start talking!!

Did you get any bargains yesterday?

Oi you! I hope people don't start talking!!

Did you get any bargains yesterday?
We keep on sharing the same step! Yep, got a few and just been and got loads more! Not sure if we'll get in the street door next Christmas as our village will be huge!

Good morning everyone and 6.7 this morning 🙂 Not bad considering the chocolates hanging around at work last night!

A 6.2 for me for a late morning testing.
Expected worse as I seem to have picked up the lergy from my caring, sharing family 😱

Good morning folks - 8.4 for me this morning * budges up for stitch?*

Morning all.🙂 4.6 for me.😛

What a day so far - the wind's whistling up and down the chimney. Think we'll be staying indoors today!🙄

Coughs and splutters out a 6.8. Looks like I'm starting the new year with a doozey of a cold! :(

Wild and windy here today too. You'd get blown off any steps! 😱

I'm 15 this morning. My BS have been all over the place the past few days - I blame being in Wales!

A very weird 10.3 for Jamie this morning. He usually goes lower overnight but for the last 2 nights he has started rising. Hopefully we are getting a visit from the fairy but just haven't spotted her yet

Back