Group 7-day waking average?

6 here as well. Oven on , kettle on, insulin in, light the fire ready for frantic festive clearing up. It will soon be boxing day.

3.5 for me, plenty of scope for the mince pies there! Happy Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone. You all seem very organised. I've only just got up🙂 4.2 for me after having Lucozade at 4am when I was 4.9. First Christmas without Susie so just the two of us so it will be different. Going for a "Susie" walk, loads of presents to open and we're going out for Christmas dinner for the first time.

7.9 for me this morning after a Plath out dinner last night of pizza, garlic bread AND dessert 😛
Happy Christmas to you all. Have a wonderful day xx

Merry Christmas all🙂 and 6.8 for me.
Changed shifts so only worked til 1.30 this morning so very pleased to actually have the day at home. Family round so better start getting organised!
Have fun everyone :D

Happy Christmas - 5.6 for me today.

Merry Christmas! I'm a lovely 8.4 today. Hope my BS behave! Have a lovely Christmas everyone

mines was a high 10.3 but we did have a bit of a finger buffet last night and we are on holiday so trying not to freak myself out too much x will be back on my diabetic line on the 28th when we get back home x although my only discretion today was sticky toffee pudding and double cream not a chocolate or sweetie or fizzy drink has passed my lips x oh and no alcohol x

Good morning all and hope you've all enjoyed the festivities! :D
I'm happy with a 7.1 and off to work soon away from temptation (hopefully).

Morning all 6.6 this morning and it's the annual chocolate breakfast today. Godson is very keen on this tradition so I just have to take part 🙂. It's not quite as bad as it sounds, it involves hot chocolate, chocolate shreddies or porridge or toast and Nutella. Then for godson there will be a mini mars bar to top it off. For me there will be coffee masquerading as chocolate and a pain au chocolat, it's the best I can do 🙄. Enjoy Boxing Day :D

Enjoy your chocolate breakfast KookyCat🙂
12.7 for me this morning despite not eating anything since 3pm yesterday. I know that it will come down soon and at least I didn't have a night time hypo :D

Morning all 7.8 for me. We'll be having boxing day at my other half mum's house today. And I will be having some of her trifle.

An uncharacteristically high 7.2 for me this morning which I'm not happy about :(
Still any small excesses yesterday were controlled by me.

Hope everyone has a good Boxing Day 🙂

Good morning all - after a 11.9 last night I have an 8.4 this morning so not too bad for me :D

Good morning 🙂 3.6 for me. A good excuse to eat a gingerbread man biscuit.

Have one for me Flower, love gingerbread.

6.8 this morning after going to sleep with a 6.8. Highest reading yesterday 9.1. Todays challenge boxing day buffet. Good luck to one and all.

A not very good 9.0 for me.

Good morning folks - 8 for me today.

Back