Group 7-day waking average?

6.4 after a day of Creon assisted peaks and troughs. C'mon day I'm ready for yer

8 for me this morning

Good morning 🙂 6.0 today.

Going to the vitreo-retinal clinic today for a 3D scan of my retina in the eye that still has some sight and then on to the clinic to see what's happening in my eye. This clinic scares the living daylights out of me so I need to take a deep breath and seriously hope for the best !

Good morning 🙂 6.0 today.

Going to the vitreo-retinal clinic today for a 3D scan of my retina in the eye that still has some sight and then on to the clinic to see what's happening in my eye. This clinic scares the living daylights out of me so I need to take a deep breath and seriously hope for the best !
Keeping everything crossed for you Flower {{{HUGS}}}

A House Special 5.2 for me today! 🙂

Morning all 🙂 and 6.7 here.
Hope your appointment at clinic goes well Flower 🙂

Good luck Flower (((hugs)))

Morning all, 7.5 for me again today.
Good luck with your appointment today Flower. x

Morning folks.🙂 5.5 here. 😛

Those HS are coming thick and fast.🙄

Best of luck today, Flower. I'll be thinking of you...😳🙂

Hi everyone 6.4 for me today. Think I might ask about basal bolus now I've got it under control. Just afraid it will make me eat more!!

A 6.7 for me too...shouldn't have left it so late to test though :(

Hope all goes well for your eyes Flower, I feel for you.

Good morning folks - 8.3 for me this morning :(

Morning folks 🙂 and I'm afraid I'm also up abit today with 7.4. It's harder to keep on the straight and narrow with so much temptation around :(

4.2 for me, and 4.1 in the night when I was woken by rain lashing against the bedroom window.

Ooops! 9 for me this morning. Ended up having a Chinese takeaway last night and didn't get to eat dinner until almost 9pm!

7.3 today which I'm not too displeased with after yesterday's shennanigans.

Tested expecting a rise this morning after an Indian meal out last night and got a 7.4 followed by a 6.6 after I washed my hands again! So anything between those figures really! 🙄

I know what you mean about seasonal temptations Linda!

Hope the eye appt went ok Flower.

Hi Flower how was the eye appointment? I hope that it went well for you.
Well my BG levels during the night are continuing to be erratic - the only benefit now is that I know that there is no point in stressing about them because one day I can wake up at 13.5 and another day be hypo at 3am - there is absolutely no pattern. It was upsetting me but as the only other option I have is eating only pureed food I will have to put up with the erratic levels.
Anyhow woke up with a decent number this morning of 4.6 🙂

Good morning folks - 7.7 for me today 🙂

Back