Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 4.0 for me today.

Have a great time off work KookyC, go wild and have a mince pie! have a lovely time with bubbly,nibbles and the pantomime Amanda......behind you😉 Have a good sail over Bloden 🙂 No rush with the cards Northerner, I've decided not to send any this year although I do feel guilty when I receive them!

Enjoy your weekend everyone and have a Merry Christmas with uneventful diabetes 🙂

Morning all. A nice round 8 for me this morning, had pasta for dinner last night (love pasta, but it does push my morning number up).
Hope everyone who has time off over Christmas has a great time. I'm in until Christmas eve then off until the 30th, disadvantage of where I work, it's a 24/7, 365 business. I also prefer to use up my holiday during the year. I don't have kids so don't need the extra time off.
Today I am going up the high street with my best mate, mooch around shops then a spot of lunch.
Hope you all have a great day.

5.9 here. It's going to be a busy day here. Have a good one everybody.

A 6.2 for me after a nice evening out and getting the midnight munchies (amazing how good those left overs taste after a few drinkies!) 😉

Going out for lunch and to fight through all the other manic shoppers but I'm all bought up and wrapped up now.

The piggie stye turned into a major eye infection which needed antibiotics. The perils of a knackered immune system! :(

Not downhearted though...have a lovely weekend folks!! x

Good morning all There's a really good buzz going on on here today 🙂
I went out for a Christmas meal last night and ate too much so a naughty 7.2 for me.
Bought some whole rolled chunky oats to try as read on here they can be better on BGs However don't think they are the same as steel cut oats which I couldn't find. Ile try them anyway!

Wow, I am a happy bunny - I have had four house specials of 5.2 in the last week, including today and yesterday 🙂 I must be doing something right, and I've carefully had only one mince pie! I was offered some baklava at the theatre I volunteer at, but managed to resist. I'm not going to resist too much over the next week though... 😉

That's fantastic Pine Martin :D
You're doing something very right! And deserve the treats next week!

Wow, I am a happy bunny - I have had four house specials of 5.2 in the last week, including today and yesterday 🙂 I must be doing something right, and I've carefully had only one mince pie! I was offered some baklava at the theatre I volunteer at, but managed to resist. I'm not going to resist too much over the next week though... 😉
Excellent! Well done! 🙂

10.4 for me this morning. Enjoy your last weekend before Christmas! Now I've realised its a birthday meal for my grandma tomorrow not today (check off the subject post!) i might as well brave Leeds city centre for some last minute shopping. Wish me luck!

Hope you all have an uneventful relaxing weekend

10.4 for me this morning. Enjoy your last weekend before Christmas! Now I've realised its a birthday meal for my grandma tomorrow not today (check off the subject post!) i might as well brave Leeds city centre for some last minute shopping. Wish me luck!

Hope you all have an uneventful relaxing weekend
Good luck Rosie! 🙂

Good morning folks - 6.9 for me this morning :D

Morning all, 8.3 for me today. I have another busy day ahead. Going into London, Christmas market near city hall, meeting some friends at borough market, then off to Camden to see the friends playing a gig. Our friends are a band we got to know from the West Country call The Skimmity Hitchers, they will be the support act for The Wurzels tonight!

yay, 5.2 house spesh for me. and that after a 2.3 at 11.30 pm, thought I'd over treated, but no, 3.1 at 4am, treated again. Had a busy day yesterday collecting daughter and all her belongings, so maybe just body catching up with everything.
Have a good day today,Stitch, and watch those levels!

Morning all, 8.3 for me today. I have another busy day ahead. Going into London, Christmas market near city hall, meeting some friends at borough market, then off to Camden to see the friends playing a gig. Our friends are a band we got to know from the West Country call The Skimmity Hitchers, they will be the support act for The Wurzels tonight!

I love The Wurzels - I imagine there will be plenty of scrumpy, apple juice or er, diet apple tango consumed. Enjoy the gig. Ooh arrrr.

Hope you have a great day Stitch! 🙂 Only the 1970s could have produced a number 1 from a band like the Wurzels :D

yay, 5.2 house spesh for me. and that after a 2.3 at 11.30 pm, thought I'd over treated, but no, 3.1 at 4am, treated again. Had a busy day yesterday collecting daughter and all her belongings, so maybe just body catching up with everything.
Have a good day today,Stitch, and watch those levels!

Congrats on the HS Robin! 🙂

Good morning all and 6.7 today.
Well done on HS Robin. I managed 5.6 during day yest. Closest I've got to one ever!
Good results everyone. Lynn have you been in 6's lately? 🙂
Enjoy your day Stitch!

Back