Group 7-day waking average?

I'm a 9.2 today. As much as I'm liking being in single digits I'd like them to be lower!

A 6.6 for me this morning.

Have a lovely break for those who break up from work/college today 🙂

Morning all a nice 6.3 for me today, dropped down to 4.3 yesterday and didnt even notice, so I think my body is getting used to these lower "normal" levels.

Morning 6.4 today after a wee bit too much red wine last night. Not really a drinker anymore so two glasses and I'm practically catatonic. The two slices of toast without insulin that my body told me I needed was clearly the right thing 🙂.

Now officially free for two weeks, first Xmas lunch today with a bit of shopping to sort out the last of my present buying. Might have a mince pie to celebrate :D Ooh and some Christmas films this evening maybe...the possibilities are endless...

Good morning everyone. Enjoy your two weeks Kookycat. M and I now have until January 4th without either of us needing to work/study. Next few days involve our parents but then from Christmas Eve it's just us - lots of bubbly, nibble food and the only things to do are going out for Christmas dinner and the pantomime. Total bliss. Oh yes and I've had my second smooth night in a row. Hooray. Woke up with a 6.9 and looks like it was smooth during the night 🙂

good morning folks - 7.4 for me this morning🙂

Good morning everyone. Enjoy your two weeks Kookycat. M and I now have until January 4th without either of us needing to work/study. Next few days involve our parents but then from Christmas Eve it's just us - lots of bubbly, nibble food and the only things to do are going out for Christmas dinner and the pantomime. Total bliss. Oh yes and I've had my second smooth night in a row. Hooray. Woke up with a 6.9 and looks like it was smooth during the night 🙂
Ah, excellent! 🙂 I hope it stays nice and steady! 🙂

Going to finish my Christmas shopping - not really been in the mood with what is going on but after Monday I might feel more festive - need another box ticking first🙄

DH wants to put up the tree today so that will be this afternoons job.

You got any plans?

I did mine on Thursday and posted them all as well *smug moo here* :D

Ah, excellent! 🙂 I hope it stays nice and steady! 🙂
Thank you Alan🙂 I hope you have fun writing your Christmas cards🙂

Morning all.🙂 8.8 here - looks like Dawn and the Phenomenons are playing in this neck of the woods this morning.🙄

There's a stunning sky here - all reds and pinks - so hopefully the weather'll be nice for our drive to Santander to get the ferry...Xmas starts here! 😛

Enjoy your weekends, ev1!:D

Morning all.🙂 8.8 here - looks like Dawn and the Phenomenons are playing in this neck of the woods this morning.🙄

There's a stunning sky here - all reds and pinks - so hopefully the weather'll be nice for our drive to Santander to get the ferry...Xmas starts here! 😛

Enjoy your weekends, ev1!:D
Hope you have a safe, smooth journey home and a very Merry Christmas Bloden! 🙂

Back