Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 19.9 for me! I went out and had garlic bread and calzone for late/lunch early dinner at 4pm. I stayed steadily in the 7's until midnight and then it climbed and climbed and climbed.

Good morning 19.9 for me! I went out and had garlic bread and calzone for late/lunch early dinner at 4pm. I stayed steadily in the 7's until midnight and then it climbed and climbed and climbed.
😱 😱 I guess that counts as an 'occasional' treat! 😱 😉 I hope things settle back down to a lovely level for the rest of the day 🙂

Thanks Northerner. It was nice:D The irony was that I went to bed thinking that I was at risk of a hypo.

good morning folks - 7.3 for me this morning.

6.6 here. Was only 5.0 at 2.30am though, that's the dawn rise for you!

Morning folks.🙂 8.3 here (after a 2.2 at half 4 - one of those lows that leaves me with a niggling "What if...?" at the back of my mind). Ho hum...

I'm with you counting down, Kookycat. 🙂 And it's a family Xmas in the UK this year - can't wait! 😛

Good morning everyone and 6.6 again same as yesterday and same as you Robin

6.7 here after a day of random levels yesterday and a late ish tea. 7.6 at 3.30 this morning after going to bed with 4.7 and a ryvita.

A 6.2 for me this morning 🙂

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas!

Morning all 6.7 for me this morning. Up to 9.9 after a cheeky full english breakfast and after forgetting to take my gliclizide before going!

Good morning 16.6 with some ketones. No idea why. Has left me feeling fed up especially as leg pain woke me up agai

I'm 9.4 this morning 🙂

Good morning 16.6 with some ketones. No idea why. Has left me feeling fed up especially as leg pain woke me up agai

Hope you're feeling better soon X

I am joining Lindarose on the 6.7 step:D

Back