Group 7-day waking average?

I'm nearer the naughty step with a 6.9!

You've had some good numbers this week Linda 🙂
Great to see your figures so much better stitch.

Hope you feel better soon AJ and everyone with those irritating blips.

Nice HS recovery from yesterday northerner 🙂

6.2 after going to bed @ a 7.7. No snack and still no basal.

Congrats on the HS, Northerner,
7.3 for me this morning, which was more than I went to bed on! Suspect a return of Dawn and her Phamous Phenomenon. Last week I was getting 4s in the morning, Dawn had obviously flitted off to party with the DF!

I've just checked on my meter and my 14-day average waking level is...a HS 5.2! 🙂 I've had some pretty good numbers lately as I've been behaving in anticipation of an HbA1c soon - pre-meal average 5.4, post-meal 5.3 and overall 14-day average is 5.6! In yer face diabetes! :D

I've just checked on my meter and my 14-day average waking level is...a HS 5.2! 🙂 I've had some pretty good numbers lately as I've been behaving in anticipation of an HbA1c soon - pre-meal average 5.4, post-meal 5.3 and overall 14-day average is 5.6! In yer face diabetes! :D

Great numbers there Northerner

Arfnoon.🙂 A rotund 7.0 and a nice lie-in (was out past my bedtime last night🙄). Last day at school today before Xmas break - thank gawd, the kids are crawling up the walls with excitement!😱

Hope your BG's behaving now, AJ.

Nice averages, Northie.😛

mine was 8.3 but the cold bugs are still running riot! Atishooooooo!

Good morning everyone. Thank you everyone who gave me good wishes after yet another bad night. Really, really pleased to say that I had a smooth line during the night and woke at 6.5🙂. No pain either. My first good night in ages. I hadn't eaten since 2.30pm yesterday so at least it proves what I knew was right that my basal is ok. Clearly "just" the Gastroparesis causing all of the problems when I eat in the evening....but no point in changing my main meal to lunch because it also causes problems then.

Glad to hear things are better today, AJ.🙂 Long may it last...🙂

Thank you Bloden 🙂

Good morning all and 6.5 today 🙂
Well done Amanda and sure that good nights sleep has given you a much needed boost.
Last day at work before xmas for some I believe? 🙂 Enjoy the break!

good morning folks - 7.7 for me this morning:(

4.2 today, back to normality after my excursions into the 7s. Glad you had a good night, AJ. Yes, Lindarose, son and daughter both finish work today, and are home for Christmas tomorrow, suppose I'd better do some food shopping!

Thank you LindaRose, Robin and Northerner🙂 I feel so much better for the good night🙂 Busy day today for M and I and then it's the CHRISTMAS holidays for 16 days, not that I'm counting:D

Back