Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.9 today.
Best of luck today Amanda. And Kooky those boots were made for walkin! 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 6.3 here.😛

Good luck in the exam, AJ.

Ooooh, toasty boots. Just what I need...enjoy, Kookycat.😛

My sons was 7.8 this morning.

5.5 after going to bed on a 10.2 no basal. Good luck from me as well.

Good morning 🙂 first test read 1.4 😱 that's no way to start the week, retested and it read 3.4 which was what my cgm was showing. Phew, I was just about to dial 999 whilst gulping lucozade!

Enjoy your warm, dry toes KookyC, I'm sure Father Christmas understands how important toasty feet are to diabetics and will allow the early use of your boots🙂

7.4 for me this morning.

Good luck Amanda but I am sure you won't need it - you will ace it! :D

A 6.8 for me this cold morn! The piggie stye is sore but fingers crossed doesn't get worse!

Massive good luck today AJ, Sod's Law about the sleep when you need it!

Hope your figures stabilise flower and kooky, I've had my boots on for weeks now to counteract webbed feet! Not so much uber smart Laboutins as Labootson! :D

5.5 after going to bed on a 10.2 no basal. Good luck from me as well.
Looking promising! 🙂 One thing that occurred to my shortly after stopping my basal was that I hadn't realised how subconsciously I was stressed about going to bed each night, with the worry of a night hypo. That stress lifted immediately 🙂

Thank you everyone for your good luck wishes 🙂

Not posted here in a few days! I'm 14.0 this morning after a weekend of drinking and a Sham 69 gig! Who needs the gym when you end up right at the front at a punk gig!

Not posted here in a few days! I'm 14.0 this morning after a weekend of drinking and a Sham 69 gig! Who needs the gym when you end up right at the front at a punk gig!
Blimey, are they still going? I remember them the first time around! 😱 😉

Blimey, are they still going? I remember them the first time around! 😱 😉

Apparently so! They were just as good as I remember 10 years ago when I was a teenager! Feeling it a lot more this time round!!

7.3 for me this morning. Home now after a great night at a Status Quo gig. Was a great night.

Morning all🙂 , a rather high 10.1 this morning..... oops! Hopefully the porridge will do its trick and bring it down.

Morning all🙂 , a rather high 10.1 this morning..... oops! Hopefully the porridge will do its trick and bring it down.
It's great that porridge seems to have this effect on you 🙂 Also, another plus point is that oats are supposed to be good for your cholesterol levels 🙂

Waking bloods was 7.8 for my son this morning

Back