Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning busy people! 🙂
I went to bed with 5.8 after work and woke with 6.2. Happy days I'm with you Amigo! Hope your stye soon clears up. Maybe you're a bit run down?
Good luck for tomorrow Amands 🙂
Hope everyone has a good relaxing day. You've deserved yours after your construction so early in the day Kooky!
Terrific results Lindarose! 🙂

5.8 but have developed a cold overnight :(

Do you have any control solution for testing your meter? If not, you can usually get it for free from the meter website. Might be a batch of dodgy strips - I've had tubs in the past where half a dozen strips out of the 50 have given unreasonable results.

Hope the stye clears up soon, they are horrible and usually a sign of being a bit run down, as Lindarose says.

No I don't have any control solution northerner (didn't know about it to be honest) but I'll look into it thanks.

Nice result Linda....good luck for your exam AJ....enjoy your lovely day out stitch and nice reduction Lynn! And best wishes to everyone else.

Yes I am run down I think, pity there wasn't this magic 'tonic bottle' people seem to think you can get from the doctors. Never mind, onwards and downwards 😉

No I don't have any control solution northerner (didn't know about it to be honest) but I'll look into it thanks.

Nice result Linda....good luck for your exam AJ....enjoy your lovely day out stitch and nice reduction Lynn! And best wishes to everyone else.

Yes I am run down I think, pity there wasn't this magic 'tonic bottle' people seem to think you can get from the doctors. Never mind, onwards and downwards 😉
Thank you Amigo. I'm sorry that you're feeling run down. I hope that you pick up soon 🙂

Good morning busy people! 🙂
I went to bed with 5.8 after work and woke with 6.2. Happy days I'm with you Amigo! Hope your stye soon clears up. Maybe you're a bit run down?
Good luck for tomorrow Amands 🙂
Hope everyone has a good relaxing day. You've deserved yours after your construction so early in the day Kooky!
Thank you LindaRose 🙂

Just don't resort to the gin and tonic bottle!😱:confused: Hope you're feeling more perky soon, Amigo.😳🙂

The avatar pic is my wittle puppy, Gwen (you can see why I have no time for kittens, pah!)

Went to bed on 6.9 had 1 ryvita. Woke up at 4.1 Only had 2 units of Levemir for basal. I think the basal will be getting knocked on the head. Evening meal Fish,
and mushy peas followed by a small slice of stollen. Approx 83 g of carb. 4.8 pre meal 1 hour later 2.2.

Went to bed on 6.9 had 1 ryvita. Woke up at 4.1 Only had 2 units of Levemir for basal. I think the basal will be getting knocked on the head. Evening meal Fish,
and mushy peas followed by a small slice of stollen. Approx 83 g of carb. 4.8 pre meal 1 hour later 2.2.
Sounds like you are heading the way I was nearly 4 years ago - I had reduced the lantus from 20 at diagnosis to 2 units and still waking in the low 4s. Stopped it and haven't needed it since - my highest waking number for the past fortnight has been 5.6, 14 day average 5.2! 😱 🙂

Going tp give it a try, oh and all those carbs seem to have hit my blood at once. Now 12.8 grrrrrrrr

Just don't resort to the gin and tonic bottle!😱:confused: Hope you're feeling more perky soon, Amigo.😳🙂

The avatar pic is my wittle puppy, Gwen (you can see why I have no time for kittens, pah!)
Gwennie looks absolutely gorgeous. How old is she?

woke up on a bad 18.3 this morning :( due cannula changed and was bent! been ok bm wise though since last change but come down to a nice 7.0 before dinner!

Despite reducing my basals woke up at 4.45am and found that I was 3.6 and now I can't sleep. Not what I want when I have an exam today :(

Morning all 5.4 today (see how good am I, not a whole number and an even number after the point...good Kooky :D). Four more sleeps till Christmas officially starts and two whole weeks off work.....heaven :D

Nice waking figure yesterday LindaRose, and it follows the rules so super nice 🙂. Good luck with your exam AJ, and Amigo I hope your peeper doesn't get to the gunky stage.

I have a confession to make. My amazing Mum bought me some waterproof boots for Christmas since this torrential rain has ruined two pairs of shoes (they've collapsed from the constant sogginess) and my confession is, I'm going to wear them before Christmas 😱. Warm toasty toes is just too tempting 🙂

Despite reducing my basals woke up at 4.45am and found that I was 3.6 and now I can't sleep. Not what I want when I have an exam today :(
Hope you have managed to get some rest Amanda {{{HUGS}}}

5.5 for me today 🙂 KookyCat, I hope your feet feel fabulous today, enjoy your break! 🙂

Thank you Kookycat and Alan. I managed to rest but missed out on much needed sleep.

Back