Group 7-day waking average?

I think slowly sums it up, the wounds are mending but my ankle or rather the gap where I should have an ankle joint is quite agonizing so I'm using morphine patches. My leg is back in a cast now until I go in January to get the date for the next operation 😱 I can't do anything in a rush but touch wood it's not got infected. Thank you so much everyone, I love this forum. Great results Stitch 🙂

Glad to hear you are healing up albeit slowly. Slow and steady wins the race! Hope the pain doesn't go on for too much longer - morphine patches aren't nice!

Thanks everyone for your congrats. It has been a very steep learning curve over the last week or so your encouragement and knowledge is very welcome. Thanks for all your support.

These have been my figures since recording started so they have slowly come down. Oh think what I could do with medication!!! lol

I got a 6!!!

Actually a 6.7 - its my first

Well done Lynn 🙂

6.8 this morning for me! I wasn't sure what to expect as I slept in much, much longer than I normally do o_O

Have good weekends everyone x

Good morning Northerner
Well my waking BGs are still on a rollercoaster I've had waking BG's of 13.7 this week and others were in the 9's and 5's. This morning I'm sitting here at 3.0!!! I (or rather Mark and I) have been doing the carb counting and boluses accurately so not sure what else I can do. I don't want a hypo tomorrow morning because I've got an exam in the afternoon.

Good morning Northerner
Well my waking BGs are still on a rollercoaster I've had waking BG's of 13.7 this week and others were in the 9's and 5's. This morning I'm sitting here at 3.0!!! I (or rather Mark and I) have been doing the carb counting and boluses accurately so not sure what else I can do. I don't want a hypo tomorrow morning because I've got an exam in the afternoon.
Sorry to hear you are being messed about Amanda :( I hope that you have a much more settled night tonight and wake to a good number - good luck for the exam! 🙂

Thank you Alan🙂

Good morning folks - back in the 7's for me with a 7.6.

Morning everyone, 8.1 for me today.
Good luck with your exam Amanda.
I'm off to London soon with my other half. Look around Covent garden and Oxford street, then off to the O2 for dinner, then seeing my favourite band, Status Quo, in concert. Then a night in a hotel before coming home tomorrow. Can't wait.

Morning all, I'm joining Master Northerner on the 5.6 step this morning, although already had to have an emergency biscuit to help me erect a flat pack TV unit. What devil designed the flat pack that's what I want to know, coz I'm comin for ya...then I'm coming for you instruction writer, it helps if you tell a person which way up a concealed hinge bracket goes..1 hour of head scratching and screwing/unscrewing, screwing/unscrewing is punishment enough for many past lives 😡. On the upside I did get to wear my tool belt, and I loves me a tool belt :D

Happy Sunday everyone and Flower glad to here the leg is infection free, hope the pain starts to ease very very soon X

I'm off to London soon with my other half. Look around Covent garden and Oxford street, then off to the O2 for dinner, then seeing my favourite band, Status Quo, in concert. Then a night in a hotel before coming home tomorrow. Can't wait.
Ooh have fun Stitch, I could just go a mooch round Covent Garden, then Camden Street, wouldn't mind a bit of Quo either. Hope you have a brilliant time!

Ooh have fun Stitch, I could just go a mooch round Covent Garden, then Camden Street, wouldn't mind a bit of Quo either. Hope you have a brilliant time!

Camden will be next Sunday when we see a band from the west country that we like, we're also going to do borough market next Sunday.

Thank you Stitch. I hope you have a brilliant time in London 🙂

Good morning🙂 4.1 for me and a mini gingerbread man dispatched to avoid a hypo.

Well done on your construction skills KookyC, I like the sound of a tool belt ! Have a great time Stitch sounds a great day out and good luck with your exam tomorrow Amanda 🙂

4.6 for me. All this activity on a Sunday morning! I'm still in bed with the newspaper and a cup of tea!

Good morning🙂 4.1 for me and a mini gingerbread man dispatched to avoid a hypo.

Well done on your construction skills KookyC, I like the sound of a tool belt ! Have a great time Stitch sounds a great day out and good luck with your exam tomorrow Amanda 🙂
Thank you Flower🙂 I'm glad that the gingerbread man helped you avoid a hypo🙂

Morning folks and everyone seems up early and very industrious!

Just took my reading and it was 8.6! Jumped out of bed with the shock. Took it again and it's 6.2 which is what it should be. Been getting a lot of these errant readings lately. I know there's a margin of variation but I'm wondering if there's a technical malfunction at play? :(
Can't be having any more hassle, it's bad enough waking up with an eye stye which is sore :(

Good morning busy people! 🙂
I went to bed with 5.8 after work and woke with 6.2. Happy days I'm with you Amigo! Hope your stye soon clears up. Maybe you're a bit run down?
Good luck for tomorrow Amands 🙂
Hope everyone has a good relaxing day. You've deserved yours after your construction so early in the day Kooky!

Morning folks and everyone seems up early and very industrious!

Just took my reading and it was 8.6! Jumped out of bed with the shock. Took it again and it's 6.2 which is what it should be. Been getting a lot of these errant readings lately. I know there's a margin of variation but I'm wondering if there's a technical malfunction at play? :(
Can't be having any more hassle, it's bad enough waking up with an eye stye which is sore :(
Do you have any control solution for testing your meter? If not, you can usually get it for free from the meter website. Might be a batch of dodgy strips - I've had tubs in the past where half a dozen strips out of the 50 have given unreasonable results.

Hope the stye clears up soon, they are horrible and usually a sign of being a bit run down, as Lindarose says.

Back