Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.9 for me today. And i'm glad its friday as I have a nice 3 days away from work after today.

11.9....doh, should have tested before bed

Morning Flower, hows the healing up going?

Sorry, Flower, forgot to ask (thanks for reminding us Stitch) - hope you're not in as much pain as before.

Morning folks.🙂 6.2 here - at last! I've been higher than I like for a couple of days...and with the DF staying with me!?!o_O😱:confused:

Sorry, Flower, forgot to ask (thanks for reminding us Stitch) - hope you're not in as much pain as before.

Morning folks.🙂 6.2 here - at last! I've been higher than I like for a couple of days...and with the DF staying with me!?!o_O😱:confused:

Do what I done when she was with me, I threatened to through her in the Thames if she didnt behave!

A higher than normal 7.2 for me but woke up with a thumping headache again. I know it will drop after breakfast.

6.4 for me this morning, a bit on the high side. The DF is obviously skilled at bilocation.

Thank goodness I am now have a pump as I wouldn't have dared letting you know before - the last 3 days - 4.3 ... 6.9 ... 5.5

jusme

Morning Flower, hows the healing up going?
I think slowly sums it up, the wounds are mending but my ankle or rather the gap where I should have an ankle joint is quite agonizing so I'm using morphine patches. My leg is back in a cast now until I go in January to get the date for the next operation 😱 I can't do anything in a rush but touch wood it's not got infected. Thank you so much everyone, I love this forum. Great results Stitch 🙂

I think slowly sums it up, the wounds are mending but my ankle or rather the gap where I should have an ankle joint is quite agonizing so I'm using morphine patches. My leg is back in a cast now until I go in January to get the date for the next operation 😱 I can't do anything in a rush but touch wood it's not got infected. Thank you so much everyone, I love this forum. Great results Stitch 🙂
Glad to hear it is healing Flower, but sorry to hear about the pain. Keeping everything crossed for you 🙂

Hope the pain is more bearable soon, good that theres no infection.

A late morning all🙂, was 8.5 at 8 this morning, just sat down for a late breakfast after rushing around all morning to get a job out (metal fabricator) and now 5.6.

A late morning all🙂, was 8.5 at 8 this morning, just sat down for a late breakfast after rushing around all morning to get a job out (metal fabricator) and now 5.6.
Going in the right direction - not something everyone finds! 🙂

Good morning all and a 7.0 after working til 2.30 a very long sleep in! Didn't test before bed as I had a losing battle with the chocolate biscuits at work. Shame on me!
Hope you soon feel better Amigo and all have a good weekend 🙂

7.5 for me. better since the df moved on :D

That sounds very sore Flower. Heal well soon x

Thanks Linda...you have a good weekend too.

Back