Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks and 7.2 today.
Well done on HS Robin

Fantastic, Stitch!😛

Morning all.🙂 9.5 here - very windy here last night, something hit the bedroom window around midnight 😱 and I could feel my glucose bubbling up because of the surprise! That's my explanation, and I'm sticking to it!🙄😛
Have you not given the DF a front door key Bloden?

Good morning🙂 4.2 for me today after 2 hypos last evening, 2.3 and 2.4, I think I need to restock my liver with spare glucose today!

Always good to see a House Special Robin 🙂

Grr!!! Hope things improve Rosie 🙂 Do you have any appointments due to review your situation and medication?

Not really no! Apart from a phone call yesterday talking about exercise and the GP (not my regular one) said due to my hba1c being 95 they can't lower my medications but she'll ask the diabetic nurse and get back to me today so we'll see? I'm motivated to help myself so if I don't hear back from her today I'm going to ring to make a face to face appointment with my regular doctor

8.2 for me today.

Bit high today. 12 exactly. But I noticed blood in the cannula. So I changed the site and did a bolus, and now I'm back to normal 🙂

Morning everyone and a 6.1 for me but have woken up feeling very unwell. May not be diabetes related because my level is fine but I woke with a headache, dizzy, cold sweat and feeling sick. Just settling after a drink and a slice of toast. :(

Morning everyone and a 6.1 for me but have woken up feeling very unwell. May not be diabetes related because my level is fine but I woke with a headache, dizzy, cold sweat and feeling sick. Just settling after a drink and a slice of toast. :(
Sorry to hear this Amigo :( I hope you start to feel better very soon 🙂

Thanks northerner, I'm beginning to wonder if it's something dodgy I've eaten (I blame these beige buffets!) 😱

Morning all 🙂, a 7.8 on waking but 9.5 two hours later at breakfast with only a cup of coffee (sweetened with a little carob syrup) inbetween. Not had it spike like that even after a sugared coffee.

Think I need to join in on this... 6.2 amazingly 🙂

6.9 this morning after going to bed at 6.9 ......pleased with my basal!

Hope you're feeling better this evening, Amigo.

Aw. Poor you. :( Yep, roll on Friday and the weekend.😉

Good morning folks - 8.2 for me this morning.

Good morning 13.8 for me :( :( :( it was 8.0 at 4am and I didn't have a hypo so it wasn't a rebound high.

Back