Group 7-day waking average?

Was that really on your wish list Amigo! Seriously though hope all goes ok and good results. Having had a couple myself I can say the procedure isnt actually as bad as the thought of it!

When my other half had one last year he did ask if he could keep the dvd of it!

Funnily enough it wasn't on my wish list and I might pass on the DVD in favour of the Downton box set! :D

Just missed a whole number with a nice 6.1 this morning. Good to read everyone's daily digest everyday 🙂

I've just discovered what I'm getting for Christmas...a colonoscopy 😱 Joy of joys!
For the person who has everything? 😱 😉

Good morning 🙂 A House Special 5.2 for me today! 🙂
Well done Northerner, I knew you could do it if you tried :D I almost dare not confess it but [double shudder] I got a 5.0 this morning, I blame Patty. She's been quiet this last few weeks so she clearly needed to assert her authority 🙄 Mind you I have been taunting her a bit with cake of late, I've developed a liking for these small carrot cake bars from EAT. They're all nutty and carrot laden, with cream cheese and sultanas. Most unlike me, but I'm verging on obsessed 😱. Cake doesn't usually do it for me, just not enough like real food, but apparently if they make it with wholemeal flour, put some veg and nuts in and top it with cream cheese I'm there (teehee).

Hope you enjoyed that massage Linda, and flower I knew I could count on you with the even number after the point...Amigo, hope that colonoscopy goes swiftly and smoothly 🙂. Happy Wednesday.

Good morning everyone. Amigo I hope that the colonoscopy went/goes well.
My body feels like lead this morning but at least my BGs are better behaved. Woke up at 2.30am feeling very trembly hypo so scanned with Libre and it said 4.0 so I had 15g fast acting carbs. I also tested on my meter straightaway and it said 6.9 and on other finger 7.0! So expected to wake up higher this morning as I'd had the gluco juice for a non-existent hypo. But I was 5.5 🙂

7.3 for me this morning - seems things are settling down a bit as I go along - still only the 4th day of testing but a downward trend is in view.

I've just discovered what I'm getting for Christmas...a colonoscopy 😱 Joy of joys!

You must have been very naughty this year, Amigo.🙄

9.6 here after last night's late dinner and hypo...oops!😉

Those carrotty~raisiny~cream~cheesy treats sound right up my street, Kooky.

Good morning everyone 🙂 and 6.9 for me today.
It's good to see the numbers going down Lynn It encourages you to keep at it! Well done 🙂

Good morning 🙂 an on the edge 3.9 for me today.

I really fancy a cream cheese carrot cake slice thing now you mention it KookyC but not going shopping until Saturday, mmm black coffee it is then!

A very very nice 6.5 for me this morning.

Oops for me too, this morning,7.5. Note to self, if you're too low to go to bed on, one ginger biscuit is enough, not two!
Well done you, Stitch!

Some great and improved results this morning...good to hear Lynn and Stitch! 🙂

A 6.3 for me and thankfully my colonoscopy is scheduled for after Christmas! That's a relief!

Wow! That's terrific Stitch! 🙂 Such an improvement from a few short weeks ago!

Tell me about it, its hard to believe just a few weeks ago that i was regulary in the 20's and teens, the only time i tend to see double figures is after lunch/dinner depending on what I have. The highest Ive had recently is about 13.7!

6.5 this morning - slightly higher than normal, but woke up with a migraine. Maybe linked?

Back