Group 7-day waking average?

Morning, 5.9 today. Just packed Child #1 and #2 off to the school bus. No idea if buses are happening here today. School is on for years 7-11, but will they be able to get there?! Child #3 school was flooded so she has at least 2 days off. Clean up time in Cumbria.

Morning, 5.9 today. Just packed Child #1 and #2 off to the school bus. No idea if buses are happening here today. School is on for years 7-11, but will they be able to get there?! Child #3 school was flooded so she has at least 2 days off. Clean up time in Cumbria.
Hope things don't get any worse, with more rain predicted :(

A nice lean 5.8 for me this morning....I like those! 🙂

Best wishes to anyone affected by the horrible floods. We've lost something off the roof but hoping for no further damage.

A nice lean 5.8 for me this morning....I like those! 🙂

Best wishes to anyone affected by the horrible floods. We've lost something off the roof but hoping for no further damage.
We've just got a benign gloom here - hope you don't have any more damage or leaks! 😱 🙂

Sorry I haven't been posting recently but my night time levels have been all over the place despite carb counting and correct boluses. 10.3 at 4.30am so I had a one unit correction. Only down to 9.3 at 7am.

5.0 this morning, happy days

Morning 5.6 today. Northerner I see you're petitioning for 5.1 as the new house spesh, whilst I appreciate you tried hard to avoid a whole number (well done), I must insist the house special remains as an even number after the pointo_O Many medical professionals have implied to me that control is easy so I can only infer awkwardness in those who insist on odd numbers after the point, and [shudder] whole numbers :D

Ha ha Kooycat I like your response to Northerner's petition for the new house special.
14.9 at 1am for me. I did a correction and then realised that I had ketones. So did a complete infusion set change and another smaller correction. 5.30am and I'm 13.5 still with ketones :(

Morning all.🙂 7.6 here.😛

I hope things improve for all those who've been flooded - by water and by glucose / ketones.😳:(

Ohhh Robin that's very brave of you. Think I would have added .2 to save Kookys sanity!
I'm 6.7 today and looking forward to a massage this afternoon which was a July birthday present I've been saving for the right moment then realized it expires soon!
Hope those ketones soon go Amanda and things improve

Good morning 🙂 4.8 here today.

I'm very fond of 5.2 as the House Special-much as I enjoyed my 5.1 yesterday- but I do prefer an even number after the decimal point!

8.1 for me this morning :D

Morning all, 9.7 for me this morning. I was 6.5 after dinner last night, one of the lowest after dinner levels so far!

Just missed a whole number with a nice 6.1 this morning. Good to read everyone's daily digest everyday 🙂

I've just discovered what I'm getting for Christmas...a colonoscopy 😱 Joy of joys!

Back