Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and dare I say it's a 7.0 today!
Sorry Kooky I'm not into jelly babies especially so early in the day. My advent chocolate would probably have done the trick but I do try to save it as long as possible ie after the shower! Hope you enjoy the markets today and don't get blown away. Think this ones called Desmond?
Hope everyone sees some good numbers today.

I'll allow the whole number just this once Linda [shudder]. Enjoy the advent chocolate :D. Was the wicked witch of the West who got squished by a house? Maybe I should take my ruby slippers 😱

10.1 for me this morning. No whole number for me Kooky. I think I'm going to get blown up to the high street later! Enjoy the Christmas market.

3.7 this morning, the effect of a couple of glasses of red wine last night, (white doesn't do that, must be the extra sugar in it)

Thanks Northerner 🙂 I think I may have over done my basal once again as my pump suspended for 2.5 hours from 2.30am until 5am. It's the sheer variety I just love 😉

A 6.3 for me on this ferociously windy day. Not bad after another beige buffet occasion. I've started to eat the toppings off the white buns, only 'safe' way to avoid the hike. Put me up to 7.6 before bed so goodness knows what the bread would have done! 😱

Have a great Sat everyone...hold on to your hats!

A whole number for me today - 9.0 :(
Went to bed at 5.7... but I feel a cold coming on, just in time for work christmas party tonight!
Hope everyone has a good day 🙂

A whole number for me today - 9.0 :(
Went to bed at 5.7... but I feel a cold coming on, just in time for work christmas party tonight!
Hope everyone has a good day 🙂
Hope the cold doesn't materialise Vicki! Enjoy the party 🙂

7.7 for me, a bit higher than expected as had a light tea last night.

It's breezy out there today! Just got back from walk up to high street and have a 5.1!

Goodness! How do you feel? Wobbly? 🙂
Yep, nice cuppa and a biscuit put me right. Getting used to lower levels of around 7, but anything below that I feel start to feel wobbly. I suppose my body has been used to the higher numbers for a while.

It's breezy out there today! Just got back from walk up to high street and have a 5.1!

Oh yeah! Nice number, Stitch.😛

Morning good people.🙂 9.1 here - my fault...Xmas shopped til I dropped yesterday. All that activity meant BG was dropping all evening and I overdid my pre-bed snack.🙄 Anyway, Xmas shopping all done! What a relief...:confused:

9.8 for me this morning. Busy making soup for work lunches during the week.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 here Least it's not a whole number! 🙂

Back