Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks.🙂 5.1 here. Almost a house spesh...🙄

Oh dear, there's a general election here on Dec 20th and the campaign starts today, so TV programmes are dripping with politicians trying to look like 'real, down-to-earth people'. :confused: I feel sick...😉

Morning folks.🙂 5.1 here. Almost a house spesh...🙄

Oh dear, there's a general election here on Dec 20th and the campaign starts today, so TV programmes are dripping with politicians trying to look like 'real, down-to-earth people'. :confused: I feel sick...😉
Better than the UK GE when the campaigning started at least 3 months before 😱 Do you get to vote?

Better than the UK GE when the campaigning started at least 3 months before 😱 Do you get to vote?
I'm only resident in Spain, not a citizen, so I can't vote in general elections (just local elections). It should be really interesting though - there are some brand new parties jostling for votes with the old guard, so expect lots of mud-slinging and baby-kissing. And there are going to be US-style debates...can't wait!😛

Good morning and 6.3 after an overnight 🙂

Good morning 🙂 a Friday 5.2 House Special for me today which I am very proud of as I've been wrestling with an invisible blood sugar raising force (DF?) for the past few weeks o_O
Hurrah! :D She must have been distracted from her mischief by her pottery classes! :D Great work Flower 🙂

Morning all. 10.2 for me today, was 10.1 before I went to bed. Feel really tired today, I even slept until my alarm went off which is unusual for me. I can see an early day for me at work today (the boss isnt in anyway). Hope you all have a great day.

Morning all - 19.1 today. I feel a bit poorly today so that could be why! All the nurses in my office are coughing and spluttering!

A 6.7 for me this morning after a not very pleasant night's sleep.

Sorry about your high numbers this morning Rosie 😳

Those night shifts certainly help your levels Linda 🙂

Nice HS Flower 🙂

Oh dear :( I hope you feel much better very soon Rosie {{{HUGS}}}

Thanks! I've been doing a lot of shifts on wards plus working in the community so think I'm just run down and caught whatever bug is going around!

Hi everyone 🙂 Thursday 16.6 on waking and no bedtime test. Today 14.3 on waking and 6.2 before bed.

5.0 this morning.....wish it was every morning!

Morning 4.7 today, and it's very blustery out there 😱. I'm at the Christmas markets today so expect to return with a wooden hut as a hat if the 70mile an hour winds persist....ah well I'm cool I can carry it off, plus it'll be a nice change from the fedora :D

I've just been catching up on the last few days posts, nice work everyone....but please try to avoid whole numbers if you can. They are wrong and must be discouraged at all cost please. If you feel one coming on, half a jelly baby should nudge you up a bit 😉

Good morning all 🙂 and dare I say it's a 7.0 today!
Sorry Kooky I'm not into jelly babies especially so early in the day. My advent chocolate would probably have done the trick but I do try to save it as long as possible ie after the shower! Hope you enjoy the markets today and don't get blown away. Think this ones called Desmond?
Hope everyone sees some good numbers today.

Back