Group 7-day waking average?

Hi everyone 🙂 9.8 for me this morning and 5.4 before bed. Feeling really angry with myself because at teatime yesterday as well as bolusing for my tea I also added in the bolus for the carby snacks during the evening but ended up eating lots more carbs than what I bolused for ie chocolate biscuits and an extra bag of crisps ie wotsits 😡

4.2 this morning, after a curry last night.....pleasantly surprised

Hi everyone 🙂 9.8 for me this morning and 5.4 before bed. Feeling really angry with myself because at teatime yesterday as well as bolusing for my tea I also added in the bolus for the carby snacks during the evening but ended up eating lots more carbs than what I bolused for ie chocolate biscuits and an extra bag of crisps ie wotsits 😡
Gill, you need to get hubby in charge of the biscuits and snacks and only allocate what you have bolused for! 🙂

Was it a cinnamon curry, perhaps? 🙂
Hate to admit, but poppadoms with mango chutney, mini selection of pakora/Bhajis, chicken tikka and rice......what! No Nan bread!

8.6 this morning before breakfast. Had a ready meal curry last night that was green across the board on the traffic light system but sent me up to 12 on the 2hr post -prandial reading.

8.6 this morning before breakfast. Had a ready meal curry last night that was green across the board on the traffic light system but sent me up to 12 on the 2hr post -prandial reading.
Do you know what your level was prior to the meal? The Traffic lights aren't much use to us diabetics as they show sugars, but not total carbs :( Always have a peek at the back of the packet (although often it is in the tiniest of font so hardly readable :()

5.6 before breakfast. 6.3 after 2 hours. Breakfast was burgen toast and marmite. Porridge made with unsweetened almond milk. Now why didn't I think of that sooner. Nice slightly nutty taste.

Well I was 5.6 this morning, but the ruddy broadband flaked on me again tsk. Managed to sort my post breakfast spike out today by reducing my breakfast bolus. When will I learn that when I spike 99% of the time I need to reduce the insulin 🙄 Godson asked me if I was "growing out" of the diabetes this morning....if only 🙂

Very early hours today 14.4 :( on getting up 9.1 :( been in more pain than normal through out the day as only just got my levels out of the teens.

Very early hours today 14.4 :( on getting up 9.1 :( been in more pain than normal through out the day as only just got my levels out of the teens.
Hope your levels are better today pav 🙂

4.9 for me today 🙂

Snap Northerner 4.9 here too!

Pav hope you're feeling a bit better today, and flower fingers crossed that the new cast process goes well and the wounds are OK X

9.9 for me today. Back to the Dr this morning for review on how I'm doing. A lot better I can safely say.

Morning peeps.🙂 10.0 here - my fault (overdid pre-bed snack - der)!

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.2 for me.

Good morning 🙂 an annoying 10.4 today. Right that's it, I'm having a black coffee carb free day until my stupid levels behave.
One of the wounds on my heel needed a dressing and to be looked at again in a couple of days so I think I know what the culprit is!

A 6.4 for me today but I've got the challenge of a 'beige buffet' at lunchtime. These things always groan with carbs 😱

Good morning 🙂 an annoying 10.4 today. Right that's it, I'm having a black coffee carb free day until my stupid levels behave.
One of the wounds on my heel needed a dressing and to be looked at again in a couple of days so I think I know what the culprit is!
I hope you can get your levels down Flower, and that the heel...er...heals! 🙂

A 6.4 for me today but I've got the challenge of a 'beige buffet' at lunchtime. These things always groan with carbs 😱
Definitely a challenge! Always brings it home to me how oblivious Muggles are to what they are eating 🙄 Good luck! 🙂

Hope your levels are better today pav 🙂

4.9 for me today 🙂

No chance gone higher 10.1 :( , nice level for you Alan one I would like to see again.

Back