Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 11.1 for me. I'm really hoping things aren't starting to go wrong in my foot as I've needed increased insulin over the weekend with worse results. Please settle down blood sugar!
Hope things settle down soon Flower 🙂

Morning all, 10 for me today.

Hope you get better readings today Flower x

6.6 for me this morning. Sending best wishes flower.

Keep warm everyone! 🙂

Are you taking a bedtime reading as well Stitch? Just wondering how your waking number compares to it 🙂

Yep, it varies from day to day though, last night I was 7.8 before going to be (tested approx 30 mins before going to bed). But other days I can be between 12 and 15 before bed. We tend to eat dinner later (about 7.30-8) some days as I work in central london but live out near southend, so by the time I get home and do dinner it can be later.

Good morning all 🙂 7.8 for me this morning and 5.5 before bed. I ate 2x small bags of wotsits during the evening and I added the carbs onto my teatime bolus. However after I had done my bedtime test I then ate 2x chocolate biscuits with no bolus.

It looks like your numbers are much better recently Gill. You're doing something right!

Good morning all and 6.8 today 🙂
I struggle to get up in the winter. Wish I could have stayed in bed for a few more hours!

Morning folks.🙂 6.9 here.😛

Nice work, Gill. 🙂 Just a thought - could you gradually replace your carby snacks with carb-free ones (eg olives, cheese, ham, sugar-free jelly...) - phase the carb-free in while you phase the carby out? I did this gradually - took a few months! - and seem to have retrained my brain to crave carb-free.:D

Morning all. 8.2 for me today.
Im good in the morning with getting up as I have an hour and a half commute to central london 5 days a week. And of a weekend when I can have a lay in im usually awake and up at about 7am.

Morning all. 8.2 for me today.
Im good in the morning with getting up as I have an hour and a half commute to central london 5 days a week. And of a weekend when I can have a lay in im usually awake and up at about 7am.
Great waking number Stitch! 🙂

Good morning 🙂 11.4 again despite nearly double my bolus yesterday plus increased basal. My cgm graph is a scary high roller coaster at the moment. Off to orthopaedic clinic today for new cast so at least I can see if my foot is to blame for my horrible blood sugar.

What a great number Stitch, brilliant!🙂

Good morning 🙂 11.4 again despite nearly double my bolus yesterday plus increased basal. My cgm graph is a scary high roller coaster at the moment. Off to orthopaedic clinic today for new cast so at least I can see if my foot is to blame for my horrible blood sugar.

What a great number Stitch, brilliant!🙂
Good luck today Flower {{{HUGS}}}

Thanks Northerner and Flower. I was pleased with that this morning too. Im back at the Dr's tomorrow morning, fingers crossed he is happy with the progress I am making.
Good luck today Flower, hope all goes well. XX

I'll have my fingers crossed for you and hope they are healing up as they should be.

Right! Who's got the Diabetes Fairy at the moment? And did you let her out of your sight? Have been steady for a whole week, so when my Libre sensor ended yesterday I decided to do without for a few weeks and save the next one for Christmas. So, I was 7.9 unexpectedly this morning! No idea if I was high all night, or had a dip and a rebound. I sense Fairy meddling.
Good number there Stitch! Long may it continue.
Good luck today, Flower, hope everything's as expected.

Back