Group 7-day waking average?

Waking to a nice juicy 5.8 this morning 🙂 like you northerner!

Mum is out of hospital and hopefully much better now thanks Bloden (maybe why my levels are better today).

Sorry you're still having a struggle AJ x

Thanks for all your suggestions re breakfast! I'll be looking into them all 🙂m
Tried again with bran flakes just to check it was that and nothing else... Woke up 11.4, had bran flakes at 7am, now it's 8:40 and I'm 18.4 so it definitely is :(

Thanks for all your suggestions re breakfast! I'll be looking into them all 🙂m
Tried again with bran flakes just to check it was that and nothing else... Woke up 11.4, had bran flakes at 7am, now it's 8:40 and I'm 18.4 so it definitely is :(
Just goes to show how helpful having a meter is, and what a nonsense it is to tell people to just 'eat healthily' and that they don't need to test! 😡

Good morning all 🙂 9.4 for me on waking this morning and 11.3 before bed

Good morning all and 6.7 this morning having worked til 2.30. Can't match you today Amigo. Your numbers are brilliant!🙂
Now going to relax with a soap and jungle catch up!

6.9 for me, had one of those days of not being hungry except for nibbles and fruit eventually had a burnt beef burger sarnie for tea at 10 pm last night.

Did not mean to burn it, just forgot time as was finishing off win 10 re-install and applications.

Just goes to show how helpful having a meter is, and what a nonsense it is to tell people to just 'eat healthily' and that they don't need to test! 😡

Exactly!! Bran flakes are considered a "healthy carbohydrate" so if I had continued to eat them every morning for breakfast imagine what my a1c would be in 3 months time!!

bought some old fashioned porridge oats to try again, not holding up any hopes it will stay within reasonable limits.

Good morning 🙂 and a 7.0 for me today.

Good morning 🙂 and a 7.0 for me today.

Snap, Lindarose!🙂 7.0 for me too.:D

Morning everyone.😛 Xmas shopping with OH today. So it's a trip to the city on the train, a spot of lunch, a quick look round Oviedo art gallery...hope everyone else has a good one!:D

Morning all, 10 for me this morning. Off to do some pottery painting for a friend's birthday today. I'm sure whatever I do will look like a 4 year old has done it!

A 6.3 for me. Sounds therapeutic stitch, that should bring your numbers down. That sounds like a nice day out Bloden (apart from the crowds).

It was manic with shoppers yesterday in pursuit of cheap white goods and electronics! 😱 Hope everyone bagged a bargain!

Morning all, 7.1 for me - higher than my usual, and then 6.6 around half hour later.

Back