Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks Stitch, that's kind of you. I hope so too.

Glad you hit a mini-lap figure this morning

Really hope your mum is ok, Amigo

Hope everyone's numbers behave today! I was 19.6 this morning for no apparent reason?!

Hope your mum makes a good recovery Amigo.

10.1 where that came from I don't know, normally around 7.0 :(

Looks like the Diabetes Fairy is up to her mischief again - sprinkling good fairy dust on some and nasty fairy dust on others. Grrrr.

Hope your mum's OK, Amigo.

Good morning 🙂 5,0 for me today (sorry KC! 😉) I've had remarkable grouping the past 3 days - 4.9, 5.1, 5.0! 😱 🙂

Morning good people.🙂 4.5 here.😛 I'm starting to doubt the word 'trend' - there's no such thing! I'm going to ask for the half-dose Lantus pen.🙄

Morning good people.🙂 4.5 here.😛 I'm starting to doubt the word 'trend' - there's no such thing! I'm going to ask for the half-dose Lantus pen.🙄
Those levels really are all over the place :( Hope the half-unit pen can offer some help!

Those levels really are all over the place :( Hope the half-unit pen can offer some help!

It's a roller coaster, and has been for a few months now. 😱o_O I put it down to my age!😉

Good morning everyone. 9.3 for me.
I hope your mum is ok Amigo.

Good morning everyone and 6.2 today 🙂
My appt yesterday was very reassuring. The consultant thinks referring me to endo was abit of 'overkill' on the part of his registrar. However I will still go and hopefully no further action will be necessary other than for osteoporosis.
Hope your mum is doing well today Amigo.
And hope you can get off that roller coaster soon Bloden and get less erratic bg's.

That's a good number, Lindarose.
4.9 for me today, amazing how a few days normal routine and my numbers start behaving, My Libre trace is looking less like the Alps and more like the gently rolling Cotswolds.

19.9 today! However I've tested a bit late. Took my meds and had a bowl of bran flakes about an hour ago. So that's probably why although it's stil very high Completely forgot to test this morning before I woke up! Clearly bran flakes are not for me :(

8.8 for me today!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
I think we are finally on to a winner!

19.9 today! However I've tested a bit late. Took my meds and had a bowl of bran flakes about an hour ago. So that's probably why although it's stil very high Completely forgot to test this morning before I woke up! Clearly bran flakes are not for me :(
I used to have bran flakes after diagnosis, but found out that they really spiked me too! 😱 Shame, because I really like them! If you can find time, it would be worth having a non-carb breakfast - an omelette, maybe, that is quick to prepare 🙂

Back